The Devil

txdyna65

Boli Puto
I finally got the Devil, or did he get me? My first time to win anything.

I finally won a bid, well 2 actually, was really fun explaining to the wife this morning, especially after what I got for my BD. But after showing her the savings and explaining I got 2 boxes for the price of one, I think I convinced her it was a great deal :D

1 box of 5 Vegas A apocalypse (20)
1 Box Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 Churchill Tubos (10)

:z

You know what they say... It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. And heck, those 2 boxes are worth a light flogging :)

You know what they say... It's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. And heck, those 2 boxes are worth a light flogging :)

I bet its even easier to have it delivered to work, then bring it home under your coat.:D
But nooooo, I had to go and marry somebody smarter than me. :mad:

Is it a virtue to be truthful because you are too dumb and lazy to tell lies? :confused:
:D

Nice pick-up. Just remember to check discount internet prices before placing bids to ensure that you don't overpay for something. Then sit back and laugh as fools get caught up in bidding wars.

Good job.

Nice pick-up. Just remember to check discount internet prices before placing bids to ensure that you don't overpay for something. Then sit back and laugh as fools get caught up in bidding wars.

Good job.

Excellent advice Charles, I do just that, I keep the link open on the comparison shopper. I put my bid in and the other bid for as high as I'll go (way under what the cheapest on that site shows for any given box or single)
If I win great, if not, I go looking for more :)

BTW I paid $46 for the 5 Vegas box and $37 for the RP 1992s....total savings according to my calculations...$78 :w

Good get! Oh and btw, the old "look how much I saved" ploy is a goodun; she musta been speechless...for a minute :)

Back