The Generosity of Club Stogie

ResIpsa

An Original Latino
I just wanted to take a moment to share with those who haven't visited the thread the following picture:

Picture052.jpg

These are the cigars donated to the "Who Want it Pass" by some of the generous members here, namely:

Donators: Eternal Rider, LiteHedded, Mastershogun, PitmanGeek, dadof3illinois, kvm,

icehog3. fireman43, rwtarget, , ca21455, and bazookajoe.

The last few months have seen some changes here, and more changes are coming, all of which I believe have and will lead to the betterment of the Jungle for all. I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of some of the fine members we have here, and the types of things that are done for the betterment of others here all of the time, both seen and unseen. To make this kind of contribution to a bunch of newbies who they don't even know is just indicative of the type of kindness and caring I have seen here since day one. I'm proud to be able to pass these cigars along to the recipients Kudos to all.

Last edited:
Amazing job guys, glad to be part of this stuff going on here. Even though its been less lately.

R.

Wow, being one of the recipients in this very generous offering, I just want to express my thanks for the more than gracious people on this board. Someday, I hope to pay it forward to another newbie/college student/down on their luck gorilla. Thanks again everyone involved and all the other gorillas on this board that make it a such a great environment for everyone.

Un-freakin-believable indeed. There are 3 or 4 B&Ms around here that don't boast that kind of selection. Kudos to all.

Back