the GOL is back again!

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
after almost a year ago this wa my all time FAV! and if i remember correctly even though how hard people would like to deny it, it was the favorite of many gorilla's as well ;)

ALL THANKS TO SMOKIN5!!! haha thanks again brotha

Well id like to say i am fire'n one up right now, first one ive had in 8+ months, and pretty impressed. The other sized from the brazilia like just dont do it for me, but this thing is pretty tasty, great draw, lots of smoke. IT just started so im not sure what it could lead into, but something i may very well be interested in a purchase coming up.. Your thoughts?... Be gentle haha, all i said so far is it has good smoke and a perfect draw ;)

My Fav as well brother! :ss Taking 3 up to the camper this weekend! End of the season!

still going alright, burn issue's thats all, but still tons of smoke. A little harsh, But im tellin ya i remember trying one from a rip old ape and he said a brazilia with a few years of age smooth out and are Pretty good.

but now now osiris you trying to get my ass handed to me ;) I cant say its my fav, haha used to be, but after smoking alot of DPG's, and LFD's by taste bud's may be ruined so i cant base a GOOD judgment :tu:hn lol

At first this smoke was not my cup of tea, but after having a few more its growing on me. The burn issues pissed me off a lot, but I think i will try to grab the toro size they offer or maybe the corona's they have.

At first this smoke was not my cup of tea, but after having a few more its growing on me. The burn issues pissed me off a lot, but I think i will try to grab the toro size they offer or maybe the corona's they have.

the corona's with a few years are AMAZING!
just a heads up, other wise nothing impresses me but the GOL, even though its huge, its about as big as i care for RG wise

I had one last night from the box I bought the other day. I'm sorry to say I was a little disappointed. The uneven burn was consistent throughout the whole stick. I touched it up three times and still... The draw was definitely not like the one I had several days ago - that Gol was a thing of beauty in all aspects. This one left a little to be desired. I'm hopeful that this was just a bad stick. I'm going to let the others sit in my humi a bit and then get back to them.

I almost bought some of these but decided not to... looks like I'll have to pull my thumb out and pull the trigger judging by all the good word-of-mouth it gets. :)

after almost a year ago this wa my all time FAV! and if i remember correctly even though how hard people would like to deny it, it was the favorite of many gorilla's as well ;)

ALL THANKS TO SMOKIN5!!! haha thanks again brotha

Well id like to say i am fire'n one up right now, first one ive had in 8+ months, and pretty impressed. The other sized from the brazilia like just dont do it for me, but this thing is pretty tasty, great draw, lots of smoke. IT just started so im not sure what it could lead into, but something i may very well be interested in a purchase coming up.. Your thoughts?... Be gentle haha, all i said so far is it has good smoke and a perfect draw ;)

What's a GOL?

MCS

Back