The Lone Ranger's Creed

MoTheMan

MoTheMentor
Just returned from a trip to Orange County, CA. While there I visited a dealer in Costa Mesa, Romeo & Juliet (on Bristol Street). As I walked out I found a small card in my goodie bag. Thought I'd share it with you.

The Lone Ranger’s Creed!
By Fran Striker

“ I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one.

That all men are created equal and that everyone has within himself (sic) the power to make this a better world.

That God put the firewood there but that everyman must gather and light it himself.

In being prepared physically, mentally, and morally to fight when necessary for that which is right.

That man should make the most of what equipment he has.

That ‘This government, of the people, by the People (sic), and for the people’ shall always live.

That sooner or later … somewhere … somehow … we must settle with the world and make payment for what we have taken.

That all things change but truth, and that truth alone, lives on forever. In my creator, my country, my fellow man.”

You should have let us know you were in the area as the SoCal crew usually always gather on Saturdays for a little BBQ/herf/laughfest.
As usual, anyone from Club Stogie is always welcome here for a smoke an a few laughs.

Hey Poker!

Thanks for the invite.
This was a short trip. Came in on Thursday, left late Saturday morning.
BUT, I'll be back in 3 weeks for a longer (8-10d) visit. I just might take you up on your offer.

MoTheMan

Back