The NC what did you buy today thread

montecristo#2

Chestbeating Pack Leader
I know we have a Show off your latest NC purchase thread (www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79518), but I thought I would start a "NC what did you buy today" thread to see if anyone is interested. That way people have somewhere to post until they get a chance to take a picture. ;)

I am pretty sure one of these threads does not already exist, but if it does please point me in the right direction and close this one.

I will start:

Today I purchased 7 Tatuaje Black Labels and another Pepin Lancero sampler so I would have some singles to smoke. :D

I know I am not the only one who purchased cigars today. :ss

I purchased a little AVO sampler. I've been curious to try this brand, and managed to find just about every AVO at a local B&M.
1x Signature Lonsdale
1x 80th Anniv.
1x 787 Toro
1x XO Maestoso
1x Domaine 50
1x Maduro #2
1x LE 07

1.jpg

4 Oliva Serie V Lanceros....had one (my first) and bought three more :tu

I had one of these for the first time over the holiday vacation. I was a little sick, so that probably didn't help, but this cigar was definitely full-bodied. Wow!

The draw was also a little loose, which made it produce tons of smokes, but it probably burned a little too hot as well (especially for a lancero) which made it kind of bitter. The burn was razor sharp though. I should probably give these another try when I am not sick.

I bought two Opus Pet Lanceros and was gifted a Davidoff (never had a Davidoff) by a patron in the lounge that i've only met once before and the first time he gave me an Avo 787.

Got a box of Tat Noellas for a split and a box of LFD Oscuro Lancero's. Also bought a wheel of the CFO #7 Reserva's. Kinda hit both ends of the spectrum there. :ss

Today I bought two Padron 6000s nat and maddie, Pepin Cuban Classic and a hand rolled dos capas

Well a friend of mine won a couple wholsale lots at famous and then realized he didn't have enough storage. Well being the true friend I am I told hime I would buy some from him...not for myself but just to help him out...:D

1 bundle Famous Dominican 4000
1 Bundle Famous Dominican 5000
10 5 Vegas Gold
10 5 Vegas A
10 Cu Avana Natural

Not the greatest cigars ever but I like every one of these and hell $50 for 70 smokes that are actually quality smokes is always a good thing...:tu

Hope he buys some more...:r

picked up a few Couple San Cristobal singels, a couple Tat Havana VI, and an Anejo 55. Its to early in the AM to post pics.

Well, today I have been to two B&M, one on the way to work, and then I slipped out for a break to go to the other one, as the first one I went to no longer carries Camacho, and I had a sudden urge to pick up some Camachos, as I’m running low.

But anyway here’s the list;

2 – Oliva Serie V Belicoso
4 – Oliva Serie G Maduro Special G
3 – LFD Reserva Especial El Jacko Perfecto Maduro (well I bought 2 and got one free)
1 – RP Decade Robusto
1 – Fuente Fuente Opusx Perfecxion #4
And 1 oz of Black Spice pipe tobacco (spiced Black Cavendish)

4 – Oliva Serie V Lanceros
2 – San Cristobal Clasico
And a Camacho Time Sampler Robusto 4 pack
Camacho SLR Maduro
Camacho
Camacho Corojo
Camacho Diploma
I did notice that after I was on my way back to work that one of the Serie V Lanceros has a small crack at the foot, and that is just the excuse I need to try it either tomorrow or on my day off Monday.

I will start:

Today I purchased 7 Tatuaje Black Labels and another Pepin Lancero sampler so I would have some singles to smoke. :D

I know I am not the only one who purchased cigars today. :ss

Love to try those Black labels sometimes, I have no idea where to find them at the moment. How many samplers have you bought now? I still haven't picked one up yet. But my purchases that I made yesterday which were my first for a long time were
Hoyo Tradicion
Illusione 888
ITC 10 Anny
Winston Churchill by Davidoff
CAO America

I purchased a little AVO sampler. I've been curious to try this brand, and managed to find just about every AVO at a local B&M.
1x Signature Lonsdale
1x 80th Anniv.
1x 787 Toro
1x XO Maestoso
1x Domaine 50
1x Maduro #2
1x LE 07

1.jpg

that is one tasty looking sampler.

Had to replace my stash of LGC SR5 Maddies. Cbid shipped on Thursday here on Saturday....clockwork!! I love the new box of SR5's! Just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy having a full box on deck.

Pepin Blue Generoso (I think that's how you spell it) at a B&M in Corpus Christi...knocked me on my rear end.

I could not resist the deal @ Holts for the Padilla Signature 1932 Lancero!!

The 1932 robusto has become one of my favs....And Ive been loving lanceros since Ive had my first thanks to emelbee and his gifted Pepin Blue Lancero! :dr

Box of Taboo Twist Toro's for myself.

I will be making some sort of purchase later tonight to add to my Cigars for Polish Coalition troops. Not quite sure what I'll be buying for them, already contributed some Taboo's and some Famous Nic's...

I guess something that is generally considered tasty yet net overly expensive.

How about, The NC what did you ALMOST buy today thread. I was working out a deal on a box of AVO 787 Perfectos and a Box of AVO 80th Anniversary's at $500 for the both. Got close at $550 and then came to my senses and realized.... must not buy more smokes.. must not buy more smokes.

So I smoked instead.

c'est la vie.

Back