The NC what do you wish you bought today thread

dwhitacre

My Other Brother Darrell
Smokeyscotch inspired me with his Thread: What do you wish you were smoking...

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133176

I would love to have no spending limits like some of the Gorillas on this board, and my mouth waters every time I go to the - The NC what did you buy today thread...

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131677

So I have created this Thread for all the Gorillas who would like to purchase something but can't at the moment.

Fantasize away!!! Don't let your credit limit get in the way!

I wish I could purchase...

Last edited:
On the NC side, I have tried or have in my humi, waiting to try (thanks to hurricane6 for the Tat Black) everything I need except....

the Illusione cigars that are getting so much attention lately!! :tu

Oh yeah and Padilla 68's!!

Last edited:
i'll bite since i was at the B&M yesterday. i picked up 4 sticks and a tin of brazilias, but i did see a few other smokes i really wanted to pick up. unfortunately i only had $40. i wanted to get a RP old world reserve, and an oliva series V. but they'll have to wait till another time.

For me, I have my eye on a box of the Tatuaje P2's.. I know.. nothing fancy, but I like em. Problem is, my budget doesn't REALLY allow for anything more than bundle purchases :(
Scott

EDIT: I would also love to try just ONE RP fusion. Never had one, and I love RP stuff.
Scott

On the NC side, I have tried or have in my humi, waiting to try (thanks to hurricane6 for the Tat Black) everything I need except....

the Illusione cigars that are getting so much attention lately!! :tu

Oh yeah and Padilla 68's!!

I would really like to order that Illusione Sampler. Right now they are having difficulty filling orders...

But in my fantasy I'm sitting in a large tub filled with every kind of Illusione stick and a full lighter (no water). Wisps of smoke and clouds float lazily around me...

I will jump on the Illusion bandwagon...

and there are some Opus X I haven't tried yet...

and I haven't been able to try a Graycliff yet...

Man, now I'm just getting depressed, I don't know if I like this thread...

God of Fire.....even on the devil site, they're going for over $100 for 3 of them! Also, I'm with my brother above me and would still like to try a Graycliff Espresso, Illusione cg:4, or any sort of Opus X. Just hard to make myself pull the trigger when i've never tried any of them and can usually get a fiver of my faves for the price of one of these!

JWR

God of Fire.....even on the devil site, they're going for over $100 for 3 of them! Also, I'm with my brother above me and would still like to try a Graycliff Espresso, Illusione cg:4, or any sort of Opus X. Just hard to make myself pull the trigger when i've never tried any of them and can usually get a fiver of my faves for the price of one of these!

JWR

Give Tampa Sweethearts, they usually have a good selection of hard to find Fuentes. There is a minimum $25 purchase so i you get a bundle of the TS, which are very tasty. You can pick up 1 or 2 of all the specials they have in stock. :tu

I have been eyeing the Diamond Crown Maximus humidor sampler on CI for some time now. Luckily they sold out before I could get the $800 together. By far my favorite cigar, i've never been able to keep them long enough to get any age on them. :(

Padron Serie 26. Had one the week before Christmas and dying to have another. A little too pricey but it was so good........:dr

I would love to buy a box of Punch Rothschilds just to have one anytime I want without having to go down to the B&M and spend an extra buck or two for a stick. And while I'm at it, I wish I could buy a box of Punch Mad Mad as well.

I would definitely buy an Opus 22 and a bunch of Forbidden X's! They crazy shaped and black banded FFOX and FFFX have just intrigued me beyond words, but I still haven't been able to get my hands on any of them. I have a little stash of regular FFOX so I guess that will have to last me until I can find a Forbidden X that I can afford or trade for.

I am still on the fence on whether to pick up 2 boxes of Diablos. They are BOGO until the end of the month, and we are getting dangerously close!:sleep:

I would love to get one of those football looking fuentes. I wouldn't smoke it though...just want it because it looks so dang cool.

Other than an Opus22 from every year Promethius produced them, I think some more Don Carlos Anni's.
Smoked one and have 2 left and it was WONDERFUL.

Other than that......an OpusX Petite Lancero..Have yet to try that....vitola (is that correct? I should really learn more terminology)
I haven't seen them anywhere.

B

Back