The "New" Top25Cigar

pds

Enjoying today
Staff member
Much like Tide Detergent, T25C is now "New and Improved". Check it out folks...as you will see the way to be a staff reviewer has changed...and it will benefit you ClubStogie members along with people who leave reviews.

Let me know your thoughts, good and bad.

Thanks

Paul

Paul, you have once again outdone yourself. The new and improved T25 is remarkable...(can anyone tell I'm kissing up to be one the fisrt new and improved reviewers?? LMAO)

RE: The

Should also mention that I am kicking your butt in the basketball pool...LMAO... it's a god thing you and I are the only one's who signed up though!! LMAO

RE: The

[updated:LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-02 AT 04:34 PM (CDT)]Great Job!!!! It looks great, thanks for the pic links.:)

Great job pds!!!

This place just gets better and better.
We cannot heap enough thanks on you for your
hard work. We will burn a stogie as an offering
to the original Silverback.

Hey Paul,
Looks great! The new images and fonts look fantastic. A real professional polish.

One small thing. When you first introduced the review database I mentioned that the signup process didn't make you put in your password twice (to be sure it was typed right). It still doesn't.

Keep up the excellent work.
Don

That's right!!! I'll put that in the list of fixes we are going to have done after it's up for a couple weeks. (It's less expensive to have the programmer make all the changes at once!)

Paul

for convenience have the previous menu appear on the left .for example...i click on "top25cigars by size" then click on "petit coronas" can you have the sizes(in an abbreviated form)listed on the left,with the links.
just a thought.
derrek :7

Paul,
The new site looks fabulous man, you relaly outdid yourself. My jaw dropped!!!! Ill never foget when i first sighned on to the site and signed up to be a guest reviewer, and then a week later i was on!!! :) Possibly itll work twice ;-);-) Anyway, Kudos to you my friend you have definatly taken this site to the next level

...kjpman

Back