The Official "Purchase Confessions" Thread

Mark THS

Herfing at 110°
Since we're always inundated with 'purchases threads', maybe we can save a few of them and form a justific...errr support group for each other.

I hit the B&M today and burned a small chunk of my tobacco budget on 4 AF Short Stories, 3 RP Sun Growns, and 2 Padron 64's.

I know I wasnt the only one today.

Since we're always inundated with 'purchases threads', maybe we can save a few of them and form a justific...errr support group for each other.

I hit the B&M today and burned a small chunk of my tobacco budget on 4 AF Short Stories, 3 RP Sun Growns, and 2 Padron 64's.

I know I wasnt the only one today.
Nice buy, lets smoke:D

Yes I here ya. I know I need help. :al There is a pic in this thread of my B&M purchase yesterday http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=88376&page=4. And all I can think of today is what sticks to purchase tomorrow, it being fathers day and all.:ss
How far r u from that cigar bar downriver called sticks?

I went to a Partagas event at a local by me and spent mre than I intended :( Bought a tin of Partagas Purito's and Tat Brown Label Lancero and a El Rico Habano, I only wanted a tin of partagas blacks but I got had

Support group.

Like, hi, my name is Joe and I'm a cigarholic!

Today I bought a Carlos Torano Signature Churchill at the Ft. Campbell PX and ordered a box of Gran Habanos Connecticut Churchills on line.:bl

I have a box of VSG Illusions sitting in my humi that I bought in a moment of weakness. I still can't believe I bought the whole box! My wife would kill me if she knew...:tu

Today at the B&M netted me a Kahlua, Casa Torano, Padron 2000, Padron Londres, Fuentes 858 , tin of Sancho Panza Matadors and a bundle of #59's.

Call me "Addiction, Jr." today I bought:
5 Camacho Triple Maduros (one didn't make it out the B&M)
2 Camacho Corojos
3 Gispert Robustos
1 Partagas Black
1 SLR Serie G

This can not be good. Can it?

Last edited:
2 Camacho Corojos
3 Gispert Robustos
1 Partagas Black
1 SLR Serie G

This can not be god. Can it?

Can't be good. Sounds great to me, but I think we all have problems.:ss

2 Camacho Corojos
3 Gispert Robustos
1 Partagas Black
1 SLR Serie G

This can not be good. Can it?
I olny bought TWO today so it seems that the student has surpassed the master......

I doubt Addiction isn't the only person on this board who buys everyday...I know I do...crap...I do. Addiction, you are not the only one with the same buying affliction. Today...I only bought two Padron 3000 Maduros...but I was given a fiver of Davidoff Grand Cru No 1s for a trade...I donated an old grill and a vacuum cleaner to my B&M....I was planning on buying them, but hey, free Davis!

I doubt Addiction isn't the only person on this board who buys everyday...I know I do...crap...I do. Addiction, you are not the only one with the same buying affliction. Today...I only bought two Padron 3000 Maduros...but I was given a fiver of Davidoff Grand Cru No 1s for a trade...I donated an old grill and a vacuum cleaner to my B&M....I was planning on buying them, but hey, free Davis!

You doubt he is NOT?

Just won fivers of Padilla Miami 8/11 Coronas, Don Pepin Blue Label Generosos and Sol Cubanos on one of our fav Auction sites...............:ss

Back