"The-Puck" Review #2

smitdavi

Chief Rip n' Spill
I waited a while to write my review for the humidi-puck to see what kind results I would get. I am using my humidi puck in my tupperdor and it is keeping CONSTANT 70% rh. Great product, easy install, as advertised results. Can't ask for anything more! A def buy!

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Humidi-Puck Review #2

Good deal.. Ive got a humi Im working on now, and when Im done with the decorating, I'll be buying a humidipuck I think.
Scott

smitdavi said:
I waited a while to write my review for the humidi-puck to see what kind results I would get. I am using my humidi puck in my tupperdor and it is keeping CONSTANT 70% rh. Great product, easy install, as advertised results. Can't ask for anything more! A def buy!

David

TFTR. What keeps the beads that are going to crack and split from falling out? Some form of mesh or water proof cloth? TIA.

smitdavi said:
David

Thanks David!

~Mark

I met up with Mark (the inventor) in Costa Rica and we disscused the Humidi Puck while enjoying a great smoke. I am sold on it and I am very happy with its trouble free performance. Great web-site and products as well.

Thanks Mark!!:al :w

Later,
Enrique-Eric

Hell Boy said:
I met up with Mark (the inventor) in Costa Rica and we disscused the Humidi Puck while enjoying a great smoke. I am sold on it and I am very happy with its trouble free performance. Great web-site and products as well.
Thanks Mark!!:al :w
Later,
Enrique-Eric

Hi E!

Welcome CS bro!

~M

I got a 65% short for my 30 cnt humi and a 70% tall for mt 120 ct humi.

With propylene glycol my 30 cnt kept getting up to 76% I dropped in the humidipuck and in 24 hours I was down to 65% exactly.

I have had no problems at all with the pucks. Great product.

I've got the short Humid-puck in my 24 count otter-box, and it is absoulutely perfect!

I picked up one a couple of weeks ago for my hard-to-control desktop humidor and it's working wonderfully. You could call it "That Round Black Cigar Humidity Thingy" and I'd buy another one. Actually, I'm probably gonna buy a couple for my coolerdor. :)

Another note: Customer service from Cigarmony was great! The way Mark treated me, you would have thought I was spending $1500 instead of $15. :2

Joe

Back