There is a big decision being made soon....

JE3146

Jordan #2
It's going to decide how the next 2 years of my life play out. (school related)

If I could just ask for some positive thinking, wishes, or prayers, it would mean a lot to me.

I'm just very nervous at how this is gonna play out and could use a little support.

Thankyou...

Thoughts and prayers sent, may you find the strength and wisdom you
need to guide you trough this my friend.

It's going to decide how the next 2 years of my life play out. (school related)

If I could just ask for some positive thinking, wishes, or prayers, it would mean a lot to me.

I'm just very nervous at how this is gonna play out and could use a little support.

Thankyou...

Be strong, dude. If you have time, come to the herf at my house this weekend and gets lots of advice, sometimes helpful, from the collected masses.

Be strong, dude. If you have time, come to the herf at my house this weekend and gets lots of advice, sometimes helpful, from the collected masses.

Can't make it sadly ,.. I'm hiking with Ashley all weekend. Hopefully it's a peaceful getaway to releive some stress.

And I guess I should clarify that this decision is not being made by me.. which is why I'm so stressed out about it :(

Decisions are often not easy, and it is always appropriate to ask for Divine intervention.

I pray the Holy Spirit guide you in the decision-making processes you will be undergoing - and that God blesses you with confidence and comfort that you have made those beneficial to you and your future.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

Back