There Is A Cigar God.. Oh Yes There Is!...

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
A smoke shop here in Ottawa (Canada) just went out of business, and I managed to pick up a giant commercial humidor at an excellent price. It stands 6'7" tall, 47" wide and around 2' deep. Yeah she's a beast, but I love her. :tu

Question: Can anyone give me any advice on how to humidify the sucker? Any kind of active system I should get? Thanks.

Im trying to add picks, but can`t figure it out.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that the smoke shop went out of biz...

Glad to hear you got a great deal on a humi! :tu

498g75t.gif

LOL!

You are going to need something large to humidify that hummer! Oasis plus XL times two? A sprinkler?

About 160 Ounces of beads according to the calculator at heartfelt!

This thing is huge at almost 56 cubic feet!

I'm hoping one of the more senior member / collectors here will be able to offer up some wisdom.

I suggest using a cigar oasis 2 its the really big one and getting the second fan for it that's what I us in mine granted its about half the size of yours but it's supposed to work on something that size.

:tpd:

I recommend a Moist-N-Aire. Working at a B&M, I know first hand these are solid products. We use them on all of our external cabinets and could not be happier. Here is a link:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=M-HUM34

:tu

Any idea what the unit is rated for Darrell? (how many cubic feet?)

Ditto the above, probably get a few Oust fans to circulate the air all around!

I'd guess that it would be better to go with something a little more robust for this application, no? IMO I'm thinking that's on a constant power supply would be better. :2

Back