There is something wrong with Shilala

cbsmokin

Lowland Gorilla
In a gooooooooooood way! I have been running a little experiment with my cigar oasis.

See this thread http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=142963

Anyway, Shilala said he would be so kind as to send me some of his gel crystals for me to try out. Being the stupid chimp that I am I said sure and handed out my address and thought nothing of it.

Look what happened:

IMG_0178.jpg

Just some gel beads my butt! He buries me with 2 RH bead bags, enough gel beads to fill a house and 5 outstanding smokes. Take a look again at that picture folks, these are a very nice selection of sticks.

Well anyway, the whole point of this thread is to send a giant thanks to Shilala. I just hope that he and Kenny (txdyna65) both watch their backs for awhile. I have been mistreated lately by both of them and I plan on getting even! In the mean time please help me pound on Scott (Shilala) with some positive RG. What a guy.

Scott is one generous BOTL. My friend at the B&M gifted me one of the Graycliff DBL Espresso yesterday. Can't wait to try it. Scott, doesn't seem you are going to change your ways anytime soon.:D

Just from what I've read in the last month, I can see that his generocity is of epic perportions, along with many many of the other Gorillas lurking these threads.

Actions like this could bring accidental things your way shilala.......if ya know what I mean?

Nice job really :tu

Some people are meant to be victims.:chk:chk
Hehehehe. ;)
I never smoked an Aurora yet despite buying 11 of them so far.
I'm thinking about smoking one some day.
I think it's probably good luck to give the first one from a fiver away, then maybe I'll like it for sure.
I was wondering what I was gonna smoke tonight. I have a Ruby Aurora tubo thingie a couple months ago, maybe I'll try it?
Glad ya liked the smokes, brother!!! :tu

Back