This is a Humidor?

I got my humidor today. Opened the box and found a big pile of junk! The entire front, left corner is separated. The lock is busted out, There is a big gouge in it, and the divider is warped and unusable. I emailed the people my wife got it from (Tampa Humidor). I hope they make this right!

I purchased my very first humidor from them several years ago, and was VERY PLEASE!!! Infact, I passed it on to a friend who still has it. This one is garbage!

What do you think?

Whoa! That sucks... they should make it right. I've only heard good things from Tampa Humidors.

Good Luck buddy!

They will make it right, they have always been good to deal with IMO and will make it right....the 'usually' make a QUALITY product, wonder if it happened during shipping.

They will make it right, they have always been good to deal with IMO and will make it right....the 'usually' make a QUALITY product, wonder if it happened during shipping.

I was thinking the same thing, but the lock being broken and the divider warped (almost in half). I'm sure they'll take care of it, but I just had to vent!

Should file a claim with the shipper (UPS, FEDEX, USPS, whowever) as well as notify the merchant. Good luck!

Dang, I hate it when that happens! :mad:

That stinks Bro! Was the shipping box damaged? Does it look like it was dropped or someone went all Ace Ventura on it?

That stinks Bro! Was the shipping box damaged? Does it look like it was dropped or someone went all Ace Ventura on it?

There is a small hole in the box. Nothing that could have caused that damage. It was packaged pretty well. 3/4" thick styrofoam all the way around. I don't think it was shipping. I think it was just a dud!

Wow, I bought my desktop humi from them and love it. I can't imagine they won't make this right for ya

They sell "Imperfects", banged up humidors for cheap. Did your wife order one of those without realizing it?

Speaking from my own experience, their "Imperfects" are FAR from this piece. I bought 2 50-count "Imperfect" humi's from them this summer, and am more than pleased with them. I had to really look to find the one or two blemishes on the finish, and the seal, top, corners, and joints all have solid integrity.

It looks like it was dropped, and hard. I'd bet Tampa Humidors does everything they can to make it right. Be sure to let us know how it turns out for you.

Joe

Tis the season for stuff to get beat up at the shippers. They are run over with Christmas packages. I get more damaged stuff in Nov, and Dec than any other time. Good luck hope your replacement is in much better shape.

Nice service, I'm happy to see it's starting to sort out for you.
I hope the new humidor will be fine.

Back