Thompson VSOP

screwbag

Lowland Gorilla
Okay I have a confession...
I know Thompson is looked at poorly by most people around here...
But during a visit with my older Brother (Thompson fan) He gave me one on their VSOP cigars to try...

I must admit I actually thought it was okay...a descent yard gar...or workin on the car gar... it was nothin fancy...but it was pleasing enough that I grabbed a few more to bring home with me and for less than a buck per stick from thompson....I may just order a few for yard chores and such....this is a "flavored" smoke but not too heavily flavored....just the right touch of cognac

Sounds kinda bad honestly. And why would you pay money for a cigar thats just decent? There are so many cigars out there that are better than Thompson's, and just as inexpensive. Just go read some of txmatt's threads.

You vant cognac flavor cigar? I show you, I show you. Here is vebsite, my friend. Cigars made fresh in America. Much better than Thompson poo stick, and good price. Corona long vith cognac $2.55.

www.cardenascigars.com

well i'm not normally a fan of flavored smokes...but if i have a cognac...my fave is casillas cigars double corona maduro cognac...

I think everyone ought to smoke what they like. I, personally, don't care much for Thompson...other than reading their catalog...but if you like them-smoke them. :) Everyone's tastes are a little different.

Back