Thoughts on an Electric Cigar Lighter

bleech1

Young Ape
I've always found that if the cigar fits easily in a car cigarette lighter, it provides for the best way to light. The light is even as it lights the entire face of the end at the same time.

What are your thoughts on a desktop product specifically to light cigars? It would have over an inch of diameter and be hotter than a cigarette lighter. Probably plug into the wall, (but could be DC batteries) and have a converter to make DC power. Press in the lighter, it pops out and you have even hot heat to light your cigar. Plus, no need to ever refuel.

Thoughts?

Re: Thoughts on an Electric Cigar Lighther

Interesting idea, but I've never had good luck with using a car lighter to light a cigar, so I'd be kind of sceptical.

Well, aparently they are made...I wonder why there isn't more interest in them?

Pic00004.jpg

Man, that Buddha one is awesome.

Now... I'm not that familiar with Buddhism... would that be disrespectful to own???

I've not had much luck with the car lighters for cigars. It seems like they don't stay hot long enough. One with a consistant heat supply might work.

Well, some type of likeness... perhaps a western interpretation of him. In a brief search there are various statues & figurines. Like I said... I'm not familiar.

This idea is possible but not feasible The fact that I would have to plug something in, or charge it, or change a battery and then wait for it to heat up and then light a cigar sounds like more work.

Back