Thoughts on giving away cigars

livwire68

Got Guns???
I have noticed more people giving away cigars (cleaning out humi's, getting rid of smokes that just dont suit their taste anylonger or just getting rid of lesser smokes) In my opinion the best thing to do is send them to the Troops! Rather than making an impression on one persons life, make the impression on a few. Most of the Troops do not have the luxury of running to the B&M to pick up a few. So just a thought, next time you have unwanted cigars to give away send them in the direction with the greatest impact!:tu

Do you take donations?

I'll send some out monday afternoon.

I just gave some away b/c my humi is overflowing, and i sent some to a buddy of mine directly when he was in iraq but now that he's back i have no one to send to.....let me know where to send them!

Do you take donations?

I'll send some out monday afternoon.

I just gave some away b/c my humi is overflowing, and i sent some to a buddy of mine directly when he was in iraq but now that he's back i have no one to send to.....let me know where to send them!

There's a number of members here that take collections to send in bulk overseas. Get in contact with someone like 68TriShield and he can direct you to the member who has some room for their next shipment. Other members taking collections will hopefully chime in as well.

68TriShield no longer takes donations.

Contact Bazookajoe, newcigarz, or macms. I'm sure they'd be happy to hear from you.

68TriShield no longer takes donations.

Contact Bazookajoe, newcigarz, or macms. I'm sure they'd be happy to hear from you.

Thanks, I knew he was pretty full up on donations, but I couldn't think of the other members off hand. I knew he would be able to direct though. Way to pick me up!

I have noticed more people giving away cigars (cleaning out humi's, getting rid of smokes that just dont suit their taste anylonger or just getting rid of lesser smokes) In my opinion the best thing to do is send them to the Troops! :tu

An excellent suggestion...:tu

68TriShield no longer takes donations. Contact Bazookajoe, newcigarz, or macms. I'm sure they'd be happy to hear from you.

Thank you for the update Steve...:tu

Agreed. As one of the people that was recently giving some cigars away for here, I have previously made two donations to the troops and also made donations on other boards as well. This time around, I was just sharing the love with some other BOTL's on CS.

I think you can do both. The generosity of the people here is truly amazing so I see nothing wrong with sharing with some fellow members here also.

Chas

I agree with your suggestion, though it is fine to do both. Nothing wrong with offering up some smokes to other BOTLs that might like them.

Back