Thursday Night Smoke

Txdawg

Gorilla
I know there is usually a Friday/Weekend smoke thread but I am having such a good time right now I thought I would post.

The weather is just right so after dinner I came outside with my tablet and logged on. I'm having a nice strong cigar and a couple glasses of port wine that a friend's father makes...he has a small private vineyard in Texas. Well at this point I have a nice little buzz.

The stick is from a bomb I received and it's a Cubanidad robusto that to me is pretty darn strong. But I've watered the plants and am just enjoying the sounds of the outdoors in the backyard. The sun has set and dusk is setting in, I have my wine, my cigar and a candle to see the keyboard with.

Life is good!

Anyone else enjoying the nice weather on a work night?

Txdawg said:
Anyone else enjoying the nice weather on a work night?

Lets see. It has been overcast and rainy in Northeast PA since last Friday. So the answer is no. ;)

Just stopped raining finally after 3 days, rained at least 5 inches so far with more expected, killin me not being able to try my new cigars

I know what you mean, I just returned from four rain filled days in Madison Ct. but I did finally get to eat a Mystic Pizza

It flooded (welll, not really flooded but you know what I mean) here and there is nothing here at work but acres of mud and gas processing equipment. I still managed to sit outside and enjoy a Padron 2000.

Well, since I'm in the Houston area along with Txdawg, I did enjoy a fine evening with some coffee that Mister MaDuroo sent me and a CAO MX2 that just kept getting better & better the more I smoked it.

Broke down, grabbed my umbrella, went out and got rid of a problem Gispert Churchill I had

:bx

Today it was nice and sunny in San Francisco. The weather the past few months has been overcast and crappy. Just before clicking on this thread, I walked over to my desktop humidor and just took whatever was on the top tray, clipped it, lit it, and looked at it. Hmm… RyJ Vintage #3. Not bad….

i finally had a Ashton V.S.G . with a few buddies (i passed out CAO brazilia GOLs and Fuente Hemmingway Short Storys)everyone had a nice smoke.... it was kind of a reunion with a our buddy French-hole but he did just leave 4 weeks ago.... so at the same time i was suprised he was back and shocked at how little had happened..... :D

Ahh... nothing better than sitting down in my smoke shop yesterday, watching the Astros beat up the Cards (finally!) while enjoying a nice soft drink and a CAO Criollo...can life get better than this? Maybe....

Smoked a monte Jambo a few weeks ago and sadly it was a waste. My taste buds hadn't recovered from not eating for a week in the hospital so everything tasted like metal to me. So, tonight I felt like giving it another go except I went with the Monte sublimation I had from my first box purchase (my last one too) ever. I had the windows open because the weather here is just beautiful right now so, I smoked inside. All I can say is I'M BACK BABY!!! My taste buds were ready tonight. I just chilled and enjoyed all that twangy, leather, chocolatey goodness. It was a smoke for the ages considering it's been a while for me. Just a great night and a great smoke. :cool:

bruceolee said:
All I can say is I'M BACK BABY!!! My taste buds were ready tonight. I just chilled and enjoyed all that twangy, leather, chocolatey goodness. It was a smoke for the ages considering it's been a while for me. Just a great night and a great smoke. :cool:
That's terrific news, Jason.
Glad to hear it.
:w

I intended to come home, make dinner, help kids with homework and scouting then go to bed. Somewhere along the way, I opened a bottle of wine smoked a Flor de Selva that I beat up on the way back from Honduras and then a Montecristo (NC) can't remember which kind, but it came in a corona sampler from JR. Life is good this Thursday. :cool:

Back