Tiki Lounge at Camp Fallujah

DriftyGypsy

Not Here
Well folks, I have a Parrot Head friend who is serving as a Combat Yeoman at Camp Fallujah. Of course he is also a BOTL, so I sent him a few smokes... well, it seems I am not his only Parrot Head friend that sent him anything... here is a before shot of the Official Designated Smoking area.

tikihut.001.jpg

and an after shot:

tikihut.005.jpg

Holy crap! A little bit of Maui in the Middle East! :r It must be nice to have somewhere like that to enjoy a fine cigar.

Yes, my friend over there as he put it
Taking a huge amount of decorations sent by too many people. have taken what once was a crappy corner smoking area and created the Tiki Lounge at Camp Fallujah

A lot of this stuff was sent in by Parrot heads from the two Parrot Head clubs he belongs to Galveston PHC and Atlanta PHC he told me he was down to two small rum soaked sent by his girl friend that she picked up in Key West.

Last edited:
Yes, my friend over there as he put it

A lot of this stuff was sent in by Parrot heads from the two Parrot Head clubs he belongs to Galveston PHC and Atlanta PHC he told me he was down to two small rum soaked sent by his girl friend that she picked up in Key West.

great job :u

Very nice, DG!

I'm sure the guys look forward to going to this area where they can relax for a bit and get away from their everyday responsibilities.

Satan Buffet's minions, the lot of ye! :D

I guess you PH's are good for something afterall. :p Kudos to you all!! (Did I just say that?:confused: )

Nice work Drifty, looks like you are helping others to have a nice space to make the best out of a crappy situation........

Looks great and since you do have beach front property (several miles from the surf) it seems very fitting.

Thank you for your service.
Ken

Back