Today's Purchases

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
Just got back from the local B&M. Bought a new 100ct Humidor, a new cutter, 2 CAO Visions, and a CAO MX2.

I have had the MX2 before and loved it, but never had the Vision. I will post a review when I smoke one.

Also, I the reason I had to get a new cutter is because one of my wife's friends tried to open a beer bottle with my old one last Friday night. :hn The good news is she got her beer open. But the bad news is that she totally destroyed my cutter. At least I had consumed several beers by that point and I wasn't too upset when I found out. All well, at least my wife can't be mad that I bought a new cutter. Now, if I can just find an excuse for the humidor and the three cigars I bought.:)

Woogie

Nice pick-ups, man!!!!! Those Mx2s are fantastic, and from what I've heard, those Visions are quite good, as well!

Congrats!:tu

You could always claim you are being proactive incase her friend tries to use your other Humi as a beer coaster. The cigars well I don't think you ever need justification for buying cigars.

I look forward to your review on the visions - I have heard some good things.

Those MX2's are very good, I've still never had the chance to try a Vision since they don't sell them online and I've been to lazy to go to the B&M lately. I hear they are overpriced for what they are, but that they are still a top notch smoke.

I am generally quite pleased with anything that comes from CAO. I have yet to try the Vision however I will agree with others here as I have heard they are solid smokes. Try smoking one right away, then letting one sit for a while and see if there is a difference.

cigar cutter for a bottle opener, that's a new one for me-how many beers had she had & how'd she feel when she woke up tied to a stop sign in the red light district w/a "free" sign?

cigar cutter for a bottle opener, that's a new one for me-how many beers had she had & how'd she feel when she woke up tied to a stop sign in the red light district w/a "free" sign?

It really suprised me as well. The women had been drinking since they got off work at 5:00 and the cutter incident occured about 8:45. My wife and her friends started on wine then moved to beer, so they were having a great time. I didn't talk to my wife's friend the next day, but she was pretty drunk when her sober ride picked her up. I doubt she was feeling very perky the next morning.

Woogie

CAO is a well made consistent cigar.

You can never go wrong with the pick up that you made.

Sit back, relax and smokem up !

Nice snag. Just finished an MX2 Bali. I'm not real impressed with the Vision. I do like the CX2 alot. Keep the cutter away from the wife's friend. I wonder if you could use a bottle opener to cut cigars?

Back