Tomorrow just might be the most difficult day of my life.

CaddoMoney

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Ten months ago I watched my little brother graduate as a Surgical Technologist. Two days later I watched as he laid dead in the emergency room. Tomorrow is finally the court date for two of the parties involved.

It’s almost been a year, the trial has been pushed back several times but tomorrow is the day. The details surrounding his death aren’t really necessary; he was a good kid but in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. Sitting in the courtroom across from the people involved and knowing that if they would have made the slightest of different decisions he would still be here today - is going to be the most difficult part of it all.

I don’t want to give the wrong impression, they’re not up on capitol murder charges, but they are still serious offenses that resulted in his death. There’s not a thing in the world that can bring him back, but I hope that Justice is served tomorrow.

I feel selfish asking for thoughts or a prayer after life has taken me away from the Jungle for a bit; but if you burn one down tomorrow, do it for my little brother or for Justice.

The more than ironic kind of bittersweet moment in all of this is that his death resulted in me taking a wrong turn in Dallas which led me to a B&M after an 8 year hiatus from The Leaf. That all lead me to CS and everyone that I’ve met on here – there’s not really a Hallmark card for that occasion, but I want you all to know that I’m very thankful that I’m part of this great community.

Thanks again for your support.

CaddoMoney,

I will keep you and your lil bro in my thoughts, and I will definitely burn one down for your little brother tomorrow

Prayers for you and your family in one of the toughest situations. Hopefully the justice system can bring some closure to a tough situation.

My thoughts and prayers out to you and your family... will definitely burn one tomorrow for your brother, and for Justice.

My thoughts are with you. Compared to what you lost it is not much but I wish you the satisfaction of justice.

My prayers are with you and your family. Sure makes you realize how short life can be and to always hold your loved ones close.

Be strong, I'm sure your brother would want it that way.

My thoughts are with you as is all of CS I'm sure.

Hey, for a couple of the right sticks, ill go down there and bust em up for you :)

Just playin

Good luck brotha, im sure everything will work out for the better.

God's peace to you in this most difficult of times! I'll think of you and your brother when I light up next and dedicate the smoke to you both! Many Blessings to you!

Andrew...My thoughts will be with you tomorrow and I will "burn one down" for Justice tomorrow. Good Luck!!

Shawn

this is what we're here for, some good feelings sent your way. stay strong and the jungle is always here to help prop you up and help you hide....which ever you need at the time

Andrew, I'll keep you and your brother especially in my thoughs and prayers tomorrow. I pray that Justice will be served and that you will somehow find some kinda of peace in this difficult time.

Andrew,
I have added you, your brother and your entire family to my prayers. Wishing you peace...and will burn one in your brother's honor.

Back