Tonights C-Bid loot...and my first wins.

Drew

Gorilla
Scored a 15ct Herfador for $13. I hope it gets here before I head out to Houston Friday afternoon. :ss

Also picked up a Cigar Minder Clip for $6. Ought to come in handy sometime.

15ct retails for $29.99 at CI, I think I did alright.

M-CIO3540.jpg
M-44824.jpg

Scored a 15ct Herfador for $13. I hope it gets here before I head out to Houston Friday afternoon. :ss

Also picked up a Cigar Minder Clip for $6. Ought to come in handy sometime.

15ct retails for $29.99 at CI, I think I did alright.

M-CIO3540.jpg
M-44824.jpg

There are some amazing deals that can be had in the merchandise section, especially on the travel humidors. I have picked up half a dozen 5 count travelers over the past two years (given all but one away), never for more than $7 each, and they retail on CI for $19! The 15 count that you got is another sleeper that often goes un-noticed!

Great grab, Drew!!

I have one of the 15 count...they actually hold about 10, but they are sturdy as hell and come in handy...nice pick-up!

You will love that 15ct.

Great deal you got there. You are ready for herfs and the golf course.

You will get lots of use out of the cigar minder. I got one a few yrs ago and it is always with me at the golf course or clipped to my chair on the back deck.

Wow that is a smoken deal. I paid 21 for my 15 ct just last week. Bad timing I guess - :mad:

I also picked up a 5 ct Herf a Dor for $13 right after I ordered the 5ct Otterbox for almost $30/w shipping. What the hell was I thinking.

Not bad, but where are the smokes?

Haha...I've got more than enough smokes for now. I've gotten bombs out the wazoo and picked up a few things here/there recently. Humi is full, I'm giving away 15 sticks this weekend at an alumni baseball game because I have no room for them and they're so-so sticks. If there's some leftover, I'll include them in a bomb to someone here.

Anyone have an estimate for about how long they take to ship the winnings out? I bought this stuff for my spring break trip, leaving a week from today. :ss

Nicepick up! I love my 15 ct. herf-a-dor. You shouldn't have any problem getting that before you leave. They are fairly quick with the shipping.

Back