Tonight's smoke 9-26-2007

I had a Rocky Patel Fusion Toro. First time trying a fusion. It was a decent smoke but does not compare with a Vintage or Sungrown.

I had a Rocky Patel Fusion Toro. First time trying a fusion. It was a decent smoke but does not compare with a Vintage or Sungrown.

I like the Fusion, as they market it as a mix of the 90 and 92 and I like both of those, as well.

My cigar tonight was one of the new Romeo Habana Reserve. Was pretty good. Medium, kinda earthly Reminded me of the Reserva Reals.

I was going to step outside the front of our classroom building of my (tobacco free) school to finish up a couple Natural's (by Drew estate) that i've got left. Well, saw the Dean coming so had to high-tail it back into the building. Good thing cause it started raining cats and dogs right afterwards.

I have not tried the fusion yet...but I have heard great things.

I am finishing up an Avo XO that ScottishSmoker brought me from Vegas. What a great smoke :D

I was going to step outside the front of our classroom building of my (tobacco free) school to finish up a couple Natural's (by Drew estate) that i've got left. Well, saw the Dean coming so had to high-tail it back into the building. Good thing cause it started raining cats and dogs right afterwards.

Sorry to thread jack but Man, what I wouldn't do for some rain right now! Were going into water restrictions here tomorrow!
The Fusion is one of the many smokes on my ever growing list of smokes to try. Got a review?

Sorry to thread jack but Man, what I wouldn't do for some rain right now! Were going into water restrictions here tomorrow!
The Fusion is one of the many smokes on my ever growing list of smokes to try. Got a review?

To me, the Fusion tasted a LOT like Green Tea. It hit me as soon as I put the cigar to my lips.

A CC R&J Belicoso to celebrate both the Yankees' entry to the post-season and my winning the ticket lottery that gives me a shot at ALCS tickets for that big ballyard in the Bronx. :ss

Maria Mancini Magic Mountain (sorry my browser was hung up all night and I couldn't post until now).

New to me

Back