Tonight's Therapy Session 8/23/07

uncballzer

aka Silky
It has been a horrible! day!! Didn't get any sleep last night cause I had to confront a fellow student this morning who wrote a nasty email to me last night basically accusing me of stealing her printer card (long story behind why we've got those). I found it and although the thought of keeping it crossed my mind, I was going to return it this morning. I told her this morning, since I've only spoken to this girl once before, that my name isn't Richie (as she started it with) and to never :bntalk to me like that again. I'm not a confrontational person by any means. I avoid any sort of confrontation at all costs. So this has been on my mind all day long! It has ruined most of my day (had several of my friends ask me what was wrong, and I even blew them off, I was that bad). Finished some of my work a little earlier than I expected. So I took a road trip. I LOVE TO DRIVE! What's even better, I LOVE TO DRIVE WHILE HAVING AN AMAZING CIGAR! I grabbed my goto cigar, the Padron 2000 maduro, and hit the back roads of the WV mountain-side. The curves and radio blasting Blues Traveler and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, along with the 2000 were just what I needed. 20 minutes into it, I couldn't help but to sing along. What a ride! I feel so much better now after just 45 minutes of driving and relaxing. Someone's got a signature on here I've seen quite often; I think it goes "why pay $200 for therapy session, when you can have a cigar for $6" (hope I didn't slaughter that too much). That saying is so damn true right now.

Unfortunately, I'm back at school, with plenty more work to finish up. But now I know that if I fail out, I'll just take my entire humidor and do a cross-country road trip!:bx

PS--the Padron was amazing! Great construction, beautiful cigar just to admire optically. Just got a box a few weeks ago, so it still has that young taste to it. But I've come to like that though. I'll have to let the rest age a little more, but if I keep going like this (or keep having bad days) I'm gonna have to buy another box pretty soon . . . .

buck up little trooper........................the day could have been worse......you could have had NO Padrons and ran outta gas going the the B&M to get some

Sometimes I fantasize about a mountain cabin, a humi full of cigars, a cooler full of beer, and a fly rod.

Sometimes I fantasize about a mountain cabin, a humi full of cigars, a cooler full of beer, and a fly rod.

Mmm...agreed.

I love taking little roadtrips around an area, too bad the midwest kinda sucks for that. As much as I never want to live in New England again, they do have some great scenery, and there's nothing like a drive up to New Hampshire for half a day, just to hang around and come back. :pp

Hi, I agree with you %1000 I smoke only for that reason to get a bunch of trash off my chest and to relax my mind.
It's good that you talk about it. Try to clear it up with her in a calm way and get over with it.
Just sit back and relax :ss:ss:ss:ss:ss

All that - and waking up late with a cooler full of trout - on a Sunday in fall just in time for the Steeler game!

Therapy comes in many forms - but for me - it always includes a fine cigar!

Back