Tons of smoke!

Even Steven

SilverBack
By experience, which cigars let out the most smoke when taking a puff? A friend of mines loves to play with smoke and he occasionally picks up a black and mild. He asked me which cigars have a lot of smoke(the reason is beyond me), and he doesn't care about strength(this guy eats, sleeps, and breathes tobacco) but he doesn't want something over $5.

Can anyone help me help a friend?

Oh and I tried to steer him into the enlightend path of the cigar smoker, but he wasn't havin that. :r

something with a big ring gauge and a loose draw?
maybe one of the bigger padrons would be in his price range

Just tell your friend to get a hookah, more smoke at once then any other tobacco medium(ithink), and it will be really cheap in the long run if he uses it alot

I would say a mixed filler, like a Cusano (would fit into his budget and are thick and sometimes loosely rolled. Just my :2

I usually tend to get a lot of smoke out of the Fuente Cuban Belicoso SunGrowns. The nice thing is that they are an awesome smoke with lots of spice and they are rather inexpensive. I can get them here in NY for $5.00-$6.00 a stick so they may even be less in your neck of the woods.

If you want a little power house for 30-45 minutes that emits a ton of lucious smoke consider the La Gloria Cubana Reserva Figurado Felicias Natural, which you can pick up for $5-$6.

Back