Top 10 Cigars You Aren't Buying

pds

Enjoying today
Staff member
I am in the middle of writing an article for T25C with the above title. I'm gathering my information from the Cigar Review Database, personal experience, and querying some tobacconists across the US.

Without listing some of the "overlooked" sticks I have already identified, what are the thoughts of the jungle? Do you have that cigar you love that you feel is overlooked by most other smokers?

Let me know your thoughts, who knows, you might help another brother onto a unknown treasure!

Are you looking for cubans and noncubans or just noncubans since you are polling US B&Ms?

I am in the middle of writing an article for T25C with the above title. I'm gathering my information from the Cigar Review Database, personal experience, and querying some tobacconists across the US.

Without listing some of the "overlooked" sticks I have already identified, what are the thoughts of the jungle? Do you have that cigar you love that you feel is overlooked by most other smokers?

Let me know your thoughts, who knows, you might help another brother onto a unknown treasure!

Two words for you my friend.. Los Santos!!!!! :r

Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Churchill. No-nonsense, straight forward and inexpensive. Good cigar with the gin 'n tonics on a saturday afternoon in the yard playing with the dogs!

Tabacalera Tropical's Just For Retailers don't seem to get that much talk, but they're very good cigars.

I continue my advocacy for the Montesino line, in particular the Numero 1 Maduro. Lovely delicados with much of the Fuente profile, but a sweet cocoa/nut edge at about $2 per.

Don Lino Africas spring to mind and the top 25 list bears their relative obscurity out.

One I'm suprised to see is not in the top 25 list, the LFD Chisel/ito, outstanding always

AVO Signatures (the LE5 made it to the 25)

Ashton VSG

while I'm running everything through the top25 list I notice the Graycliffs in the list are mentioned by vitola rather than marca (presidente or pirate vs crystal/white espresso/black etc). Tainted results! :)

while I'm running everything through the top25 list I notice the Graycliffs in the list are mentioned by vitola rather than marca (presidente or pirate vs crystal/white espresso/black etc). Tainted results! :)

Actually not true. The Graycliff red banded line was the original cigar from Graycliff, and simply carried the "Graycliff" name with no special connotation beyond that. Those are still the cigars that show up in the list. :)

Agree on the Don Lino Africa.

Actually not true. The Graycliff red banded line was the original cigar from Graycliff, and simply carried the "Graycliff" name with no special connotation beyond that. Those are still the cigars that show up in the list. :)

Agree on the Don Lino Africa.

I bow to your encyclopedic noggin :tu

I really don't know how well these sell but judging by what I see in the local shops and what people talk about, these would be my overlooked list:

La Aroma de Cuba Corona
Cabaiguan Corona Extra
Litto Gomez Americano
Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sun Grown #11
Cubita Spanish Market Selection Robusto
EL Rey Del Mundo Rectangulare

Good question. Two smokes that I have smoked I feel do not get a huge deal written about or talked about are the REO and the VIBE. I think it is because they may be seen as a "value" smoke. I dont know, but I have had both and for the price paid I was blown away. Might also be because these are a kind of new line. The vibe I have only had 3 of so far, and it was a very good smoke by far.

I dunno just my 2 cents!

Back