Torano Cameroon 1916 Robusto

dccraft

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Nice way to start the holiday. This is my first cameroon so I wasn't sure what to expect. It's companion was a nice cup of coffee with a little hazelnut creamer for flavor & sweetness (I know).

Nice peppery start to the smoke. Lots of rich white smoke and a very easy draw (just the way I like it). The first third of the smoke stayed with the rich pepper taste (but not too much). The middle smoothed out to a nice flavorful tobacco taste that went exceptionally well with my coffee. The pepper returned for the finish.

This was a real nice smoke for me. I will have to try the cameroon again! :tu

knives021.jpg

knives020.jpg

knives019-1.jpg

(Finally figured out how to post pictures........dumb noob)

Last edited:
Thanks for the review dc. The 1916 is a very nice Cameroon smoke. Easy draw, great aroma and taste. The other Cameroon smokes I've enjoyed are the Astral Cameroon Beso and the Cuban Crafters Cameroon too...:ss

Unless You posted the wrong digitals, thats a CT Virtuoso, not a 1916.

FN in MT

I was gonna say "Did they change the label all of a sudden?"

Nice review, although what you describe does sound more like the Virtioso than the 1916.

Nice review. :tu

A hint for the photography is to hit the little button that brings up the flower symbol for close ups and it'll focus better for ya. Took me awhile to figure that one out myself.

You're correct about the Virtuoso. But my packing slip had 1916 on it too. I don't know the difference.:hn

Nice ash! I've only tried the Exodus 1959s from the Toraño line. Looks like I'm going to have to venture out and explore the other offerings soon.

Thanks for the review. :tu

Nice review. There is no way I would ever even try to get an ash that long. I know I'd be wearing it right about the time I would say to myself, I need to knock this ash off before I wear it! :tpd::chk

Thanks for the review dc. The 1916 is a very nice Cameroon smoke. Easy draw, great aroma and taste. The other Cameroon smokes I've enjoyed are the Astral Cameroon Beso and the Cuban Crafters Cameroon too...:ss

Sorry folks. My post was prior to photo's being posted. Boy do I feel like a horses a$$...:confused:

Yep, that's a Virtuoso...

Back