Torano Noventa cigar

zamco17

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Was wondering if anyone has heard news on the new Torano Noventa coming out this year, its been a while since i heard anything on it. I know it is in honor of their 90th anniversary but thats it, Thanks

Last edited:
I have a friend who works in thier warehouse and says so far only samples are out. It sound like they are working on wrapping it up as we speak.

I can't wait to try one, I love everything that Torano puts out, and my guess is this will be no exception.
Scott

I picked up some of these a week or so ago. They look and smell great. A little expensive for Torano, but I have high hopes.
The presentation is pretty unique. They have there very own humidor cabinet to be displayed in.
This may be be the one to do my first rewiew on later this week.

I picked up some of these a week or so ago. They look and smell great. A little expensive for Torano, but I have high hopes.
The presentation is pretty unique. They have there very own humidor cabinet to be displayed in.This may be be the one to do my first rewiew on later this week.

Our local TRUCKSTOP B&M just got that cabinet with the drawers in yesterday. It looks impressive.....in a truckstop! I got a couple of the torps for sub $9 ea. Can't wait to try one.

I had one about two weeks ago and wasn't impressed. I liked it, but for being an anniversary cigar I guess I expected too much. That being said, it was definitely Torano: good construction, good flavor. Just not everything I expected.

Back