TORANO RESERVA DECADENCIA - Anyone ever had?

SilverFox

Seven Down 33 to Go
These are very intriguing to me but I can't seem to find a review of them anywhere.

Has anyone had or have these?

Would be interested in hearing peoples thoughts.

These are very intriguing to me but I can't seem to find a review of them anywhere.

Has anyone had or have these?

Would be interested in hearing peoples thoughts.

I have tried it. The cigar is well constructed, smoked great in all aspects, The only problem that I had with it was that it was a little to mild for my taste. Hope this helped.

Well, I will now have to do a review won't I.....just for you SilverFox and actually the cigar is compliments of TimButz2.

I will do ine tonight. You made up my mind as far as what cigar I'll be smoking!

I have been looking to try these as well. The discription makes it sound really tasty...anyone has a fiver for sale let me know!!!!

Well, I will now have to do a review won't I.....just for you SilverFox and actually the cigar is compliments of TimButz2.

I will do ine tonight. You made up my mind as far as what cigar I'll be smoking!

Awesome, I am interested in picking up a box of these and a nice fresh review is exactly what I need.

Thank you muchly sir, I am indebted to you, if the review is positive perhaps I will have to send a stick or two your way :ss

Back