Torano Tribute 2003 Churchill

Bigga Petey

Lowland Gorilla
Well lets's make something out of nothing then.

I picked up a Torano Tribute 2003 Churchill at the local smoke shop yesterday. His last one. Sped home with it, put some fire to it.

Construction of this smoke is (was) gorgeous. A few nicks in the wrapper from rolling around in the box all by its lonesome, but nothing detrimental.

Took the fire nicely, billows of rich smoke immedialty. The flavor instanlty was, like WOW! Rich, creamy, a touch sweet, pinch of pepper and spice, all happening at once. The same rich taste never left till my cuticles were scorched.

Torano has never disappointed me, but this was above and beyond what I expected.

Hunted down and ordered a box.
Yep, it was that good.

Re: void post

Yeah, I had the pleasure (if you want to call it that) of working the chili cookoff with Rev Zak yesterday and sold a ton of Toranos. Always a good cigar. Casa Torano is my favorite mild cigar.

Hey, did you know tube tops were coming back in style? Saw quite afew at the cook off. And it was a nice brisk nipply day....... :cool:

Oh, we also sold out on Acid Ones and Blondes, go figure!

All work and no cigars make icehog a dull boy.

altbier said:
Yeah, I had the pleasure (if you want to call it that) of working the chili cookoff with Rev Zak yesterday and sold a ton of Toranos. Always a good cigar. Casa Torano is my favorite mild cigar.

Hey, did you know tube tops were coming back in style? Saw quite afew at the cook off. And it was a nice brisk nipply day....... :cool:

Oh, we also sold out on Acid Ones and Blondes, go figure!
I live in N.C. and just started a small cigar business.You said "you worked the chili cookoff" Do you work for someone or do you own a cigar business? I might would like a little advice on a few things. RJT

Glad you got the last one.

Nice review and glad you enjoyed the cigar.

Congrats.

Nice review! Made me remember I have one of these in a humidor I forgot about. I've had it for well over a year now, have to light it up soon after reading this!

Back