Totally unexpected xmas gift

TEAK

Gorilla
One of my fellow coworkers just stopped by the base a few minuets ago and said she had a gift for me because I have been helping her through a rather unpleasant divorce lately. Well she hands me a small ziplock baggie containing a Makers Mark tubo, an Opus and two RP Edges. I was floored!!!
It came completly out of nowhere and even the fact that she drove 50 miles to the nearest B&M to pick them up was even more impressive. She said that if I didn't like them the guy at the shop said I could return them. Se said she didn't know what to get other than the Edges because she was with me when I picked some up before, and the others she just picked out "the pretty ones". I had to give her major props on the Opus!
Have any of you guys tried the Makers Marks tubos? I generally tend to stay away from the flavored smokes but since it was gifted I figure I will give it a try.
I tell ya just when you least expect it some of the best things just come out of nowhere. I have been having kinda of a rough day because of a call this am where I had to tell an entire family that grandma had woke up dead and that there was nothing that I could do. This just made my day a little bit better.
Merry Christmas guys!
:ss

I will recommend the other three over the Makers Marks tubos anyday.
I had one gifted to me also. I would never buy one, thats the nicest way I could put it.

It was really cool though for her to think of gifting you some cigars for the help you provided.:tu

I love the liquor infused smokes. I dont see what the big issue is with flavored smokes. I have almost completely moved off of flavored smokes but that doesent mean I cant or wont enjoy an Acid or an infused cigar every once in a while. Different strokes for different folks

Man, she drove 50 miles!! Any damn cigar she gave me would be the best cigar I ever got. She did good and should hear it from you and the other Gorillas here.
Good, no great Christmas Gift in my opinion.

So sorry to hear about the Grandmother, my deepest sympathies to the family.

Enjoy those smokes!

Back