Traveling & out of touch

RevSmoke

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Grace to you and peace from God our Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Well, I fly out of here later today for N. Carolina. Will be there for my niece's Confirmation. Won't be back till Monday.

I do not expect to be able to access CS after 3:00p today until LATE Monday night. I hope to get on one more time before I leave.

So, if someone is trying to get in touch with me - or is waiting on some confirmation from me - don't expect it till probably Tuesday.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

That's my backyard. Fay's a nice place. If you need any good cigars hit the Tinderbox in Cross Creek Mall (small but nice). Be safe traveling.

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Well, I fly out of here later today for N. Carolina. Will be there for my niece's Confirmation. Won't be back till Monday.

I do not expect to be able to access CS after 3:00p today until LATE Monday night. I hope to get on one more time before I leave.

So, if someone is trying to get in touch with me - or is waiting on some confirmation from me - don't expect it till probably Tuesday.

Peace of the Lord be with you.

And also with you. Safe travels.

That's my backyard. Fay's a nice place. If you need any good cigars hit the Tinderbox in Cross Creek Mall (small but nice). Be safe traveling.

At the sis-in-law's house. They have wireless, so I'm on my laptop (with the touchpad mouse - what a pain in the tush). Anyway, I was just informed that tomorrow afternoon we will be at this particular mall!!! Will be stopping in at the Tinderbox. Probably not a very long time, but I'll stop in quickly - at the least.

Todd, glad to hear that you got there safely and that you will have a chance to get to Tinderbox. Prayers for safe home Father. Paul

Back