Trilogy

kgraybill

ChestBeater
I got a Trilogy yesterday by mistake when I picked up a few Torano exodus box pressed. It was in the wrong box and looked just like theTorano.

Is it as good as the Torano? I thought I would ask before I smoke it.

Though I haven't smoked a Trilogy exotic Maduro for a while, I did like them and have pondered on picking a few up again to give them another run.

Just go ahead and light one up and let us know what you think. :ss

I've been smoking the Alec Bradley Trilogy Maduro everyday now for about 3 years. It truly is one of the best cigars I have smoked. Always an easy draw, even burn, and consistently great taste. The only one that tops this for me is the Alec Bradley Prime, but I have trouble finding them.

The Trilogy could be an Exotic Maduro (good), the Corojo (OK) or the Cameroon (eh). Toranos are probably better smokes, but the Exotic Maduro is definitely worth a try.

I got a Trilogy yesterday by mistake when I picked up a few Torano exodus box pressed. It was in the wrong box and looked just like theTorano.

Is it as good as the Torano? I thought I would ask before I smoke it.

I've smoked all three and they are good,,most Toranos are a skosh better.

Jerry in Minnesota.

Ive only had the maduro and corojo. The maduro was pretty good and I should pick up more seein I smoked it when i was still a super noob. The corojo I dont remember so I'll need to try that again too lol but Im not a fan of cameroon so I passed on them

Back