Troop Raffle - Need Nicks - Have Pics

Wow as Fred said above, He and I had the honor of opening and storing the first
packages of cigars that came in from the raffle today. I can tell you that not only is the math a bit fuzzy around here, but the quality of the Gorillas and cigars are phenomenal. I saw AF Hemingway’s, Pepin JJ, Taboo Twists, Oliva G’s and too many other fine sticks to remember. I would like to thank the entire community for allowing the Front Range Herfers to be involved and for the trust you have all put in us to get these cigars and goodies to our fine fighting Men and Women. Please know that we take this responsibility very serious and will ensure that the cigars are well taken care of and we will ship them as fast as possible.

I am truly touch by all the support CS gives the troops, there is an amazing amount of generosity here. I wish I was able to give more. One thing about CS, I am always surprised at how giving this community is, there is not many out there like this. Even better, this is simply a bunch of folks from all over willing to extend a hand (and tobacco) of friendship to so many and expect nothing in return. Y'all rock!!!

Jamie (jcarlton) and I had the pleasure of opening, checking-in and storing the first arrivals. And this is just the beginning... :D

You brought this on yourselves, ya know! :tu

great raffle by a great group for a great cause

Wow! And that's just the start - can't wait to see what it looks like when all the donations are in! Thanks for the pics Fred! Looks like Christmas there!

Hey brothers -

Am I wrong or am I supposed to be waiting for a PM so I know where to send my cigars for the Troop Raffle?

:confused:

Hey brothers -

Am I wrong or am I supposed to be waiting for a PM so I know where to send my cigars for the Troop Raffle?

:confused:

Here is the info it was posted in the raffle thread

And on the 30th day The Jungle said, "Let there be cigars."

And it was made so.

Thank You Brothers

The CS Troop Cigar Bunker
will be filled with more than
2700 cigars!

This has to be one of the most generous 24-hours in the history of CS. On behalf of bazookajoe, newcigarz and the Front Range Herfers, thank you men. We also want to acknowledge these crazy gorillas...

vstrommark
"Okay, lots of sticks being pledged and lots of luv heading to the troops.

As a way of saying "wahoo, way cool", I'll do the following...

There are two prizes and no prize for 3rd place. Well, I'm going to fix that.

Whoever finishes 3rd, once their sticks are received, I will send that person 4 clear Havanas (cigars with Cuban tobacco from before the embargo) that are at least 50 years old, another cigar of unacknowledged origin, and maybe one or two other things well worth it.

So no matter when you purchased your ticket, be sure to check for 3rd place. PM me after the drawing and I'll confirm with the Front Rangers when it is okay to send you your winnings.

Can't beat that with a stick, eh?"

n3uka "To keep this great momentum going. I am offering 2 additional prizes.
  • I will send a prize to the person that posts for raffle ticket # 600 (hoping we make it)
  • I will send a prize to the person that gets the last official raffle ticket.
Winners will be confirmed by CS Troop Supporters and prizes will be shipped after receipt of their entry fee."

ahc4353 Al was all over the board coaxing, nudging, encouraging and supporting the Raffle.

mikey123 "Since my original post there have been 195 tickets sold! That's an additional 975 cigars pledged. As well, there are currently 132 members represented - 41 new gorillas got on board. Way to go CS!"

ALL of the gorillas who placed links to this Raffle in their sig tags.

Please send your cigars to:

FRH
4101 E. Louisiana Ave.
Suite 500
Denver, CO 80246

As we receive your donations we will mark them received here. You may want to bookmark this link. These cigars will be stored in a walk-in humidor while awaiting shipment. After we receive all of the cigars we will hold the drawing and all of the prizes will be shipped immediately to the winners.

The winners will be determined by the following method.

The Front Range Herfers will hold the drawing at cigars on sixth, a local B & M in Denver. Everyone present (Front Range Herfers and "civilians") will witness the following selection process.

We will go to: http://www.random.org/sequences/

We will then enter the number one as the smallest value and the last raffle ticket number on the list as the largest value.

The list will now be generated. Reading the list from the top down, the first number in the generated list wins the Grand Prize; the second number in the list wins the Consolation Prize and the third number wins vstrommark's third prize. We will post the winning numbers in this thread along with a screen shot of the generated numbers.

FYI, Two ticket holders have asked to not be included in the drawing.

Everyone who purchased tickets may now proudly display the CS Troop Supporter sig tag.

NEED NICKS

(I have the other nicks I asked for in the first post.)

W. E.
Debary, FL

T. S.
San Jose, CA

J. N.
Charleston, SC

36 Boxes Today!!! :chk

The Post Office is now officially excited. :r

Back