Tucson Area Stogie Shops

Ninja Vanish

Evolving Lead Gorilla
So I decided I wanted to head out to Tucson over Spring Break and I wanted to know if any of you fellow gorillas had any suggestions on good little local shops to check out while I was out there. Any help would be greatly apprecited.

Anybody? Anybody?....... Bueller? Bueller?

I guess no one from Arizona smokes cigars? Afraid of wildfires or something? Come one people!

Just teasing, bumping my thread to see if anyone has some info.

Ya need to come another 4 hundred miles west to San Diego mate.
The SD crew show ya where to herf, LCdH TJ is only 1/2 an hour away:)

SDmate said:
Ya need to come another 4 hundred miles west to San Diego mate.
The SD crew show ya where to herf, LCdH TJ is only 1/2 an hour away:)

Bloody Kiwis, you guys pop up everywhere! Hear about the fire chief up in Mesa AZ? ;)

Anyhow, I guess not may people smoke here in Tucson.

The only place that I go to out here is Anthonies Cigar Emporium. There are two (one on each section of town) and they have a big humidor and a place to sit and smoke. They have nice comfy chairs that would make Cardinal Biggles jealous. As far as price goes, they may be on the more dear side but they are the only place here with a properly working Humidor. There are some other shops as well that I consider lesser and not worth visiting.

Here is the location to Herf. Ignore the other bits, google can be silly sometimes.

Cheers,

The Bruce

Damn SoCal bastage's trying to steal our AZ thunder! LOL

Ninja, one of the BOTL's here on CS owns and operates MDCigars (www.mdcigars.com) and he's a really nice guy. He didn't make it up for the last few AZ HERF's but he's busy on business :)

Check them out first as we want to support all ClubStogie BOTL's who are trying to improve the cigar community. Look up some of his posts.

If you come any further North for Spring Break give me a holler and maybe we can meet up with Slim,DsrtDog, and some of the other AZ monkeys and mini herf.

Dustin
XXX

The Bruce said:
Bloody Kiwis

The Bruce
Struth mate, I thought if he's comin west he might as well come all the way to where it's at.:)
herfin at the LCdH in TJ is a blast, just ask Joe.

SDmate said:
Struth mate, I thought if he's comin west he might as well come all the way to where it's at.:)
herfin at the LCdH in TJ is a blast, just ask Joe.

I'm sure Ninja would love to herf with the big dogs from the coast. Unfortunately (or, fortunately - from his standpoint), he is going to Tucson to hang with a girl (officially a girlfriend), so I don't figure he is going to stray too far from where she is!!! Who knows, though. He will be out there for a week, so never can tell.

SvilleKid said:
I'm sure Ninja would love to herf with the big dogs from the coast. Unfortunately (or, fortunately - from his standpoint), he is going to Tucson to hang with a girl (officially a girlfriend), so I don't figure he is going to stray too far from where she is!!! Who knows, though. He will be out there for a week, so never can tell.
A GIRL!!!.. H3LL... he ain't gonna have time for cigars:D

The Bruce said:
With a Bird you'd be lucky to be allowed to smoke any cigar without grief.

Cheers,

The Bruce

Nah, Ninja ain't no fool. He picks em out right. She has smoked one with me from time to time. And you better not get any ideas bout trying to steal her from me!!!

I live in Tucson and the 2 Anthony's Cigar Emporiums are your best bet. I'm partial to the one on the north end out Oracle Rd. Prices aren't great, but their walk-in humidor is more relaible than Crescent. Nice folks at Anthony's. They'll give you a free drink while you herf one down at their shop, and they also have free lighter refills and free humidor solution if you bring your own container.

For a good herfing spot, and adult beverages, go to The Fox and Hound across the parking lot from the Foothills Mall. They have a seperate room for cigar smoking with about 4 or 5 big screen TVs, plus leather couches and chairs to sit on. If those are filled, there's plenty of tables to sit at. Food is pretty decent too, and they have a good micro brew selection(try the local brewed Nimbus beers). Always some nice eye candy floating around there. A real hot spot on the weekends during NFL season.

Back