Twin Cities Herf Pics

Bobb

je snork donc je suis
On Saturday we had a great turn out here at St. Croix Cigar Co. I was clickin' away with the camera but unfortunatly I didn't think of taking a group shot. I even had a tripod here :c Oh well, live and learn.

10.jpg

Cricky101 (Chris) and Booboo (Jeremy)

6.jpg

Andyman and CftD actually made it!!! Also in this pic are Lorglath, Beagle Boy, and pds. (Sorry Matt, I don't remember your friend's name)

6sepia.jpg

We'll try this one slightly more artistic =)

1-4.jpg

Here are replicant_argent and ScottishSmoker (a.k.a. cigarboy) chillin in the humidor

5.jpg

We had pizza, beer, scotch, cognac, and wasabi/soy sauce almonds:dr

7.jpg

Oh yeah....I was there too

It started to get a little smoky...I wonder why:
3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

Previously unmentioned CS members in this photo: CigarNation and Savvy

Because of this post (clicky), floydp sent me a very special cigar for ScotishSmoker and I to review. The only problem was that Andrew moved to Las Vegas so we didn't have much time. To make up for our lack of a review...we thought it would be special to share this magical smoke with everyone at the Herf... so I lit the bugger up and we had a little puff puff pass with it. Here were some of the reactions:

cremosa.jpg

Thank you Frank!!! ( If you are wondering what we smoked, it is mentioned in post #11 in the link above)

Don't worry, I shared some tasty smokes too:
8.jpg

'98 Charlotte :dr

9.jpg

This is how much was left of it when we were done

Over all I had a great time at the herf (actually I had too good of a time and needed to go to Denny's with Savvy, replicant_argent, and ScottishSmoker to sober up!) Thank you all who showed up! Hopefully we can do this on a more regular basis.

Looks like a good time. I noticed in that shop on the top shelf they carry the Edicion de Silvios.... If you would be so kind... next time you are there will you see if they have any diademas please?

Looks like a good time. I noticed in that shop on the top shelf they carry the Edicion de Silvios.... If you would be so kind... next time you are there will you see if they have any diademas please?

I am here right now (I work here) and I am unfamiliar with that size. As far as I know they only make the robusto, double corona, No. 2 Torpedo, Keeney, Grovy, and the Salomon (<--this one actually might be it). I just looked at the price list Perdomo sent us and that is all that are listed. If there are other specialty sizes, I do not know of them and, unfortunately, we probably will not be getting them in,

thats awesome as hell bobb!!!!
When i stop back home for spring break ill be stopping up to share some SPECIAL tasty's with the St. Croix Crew-

I am glad I made the trip home for the herf...Great Pics Bobb!
Where do you normally locate yourself at?

ATM I am saving up for my new house.... so I cannot afford to go to B&M's nearly as often, but I might have to make a trip out there to see Bobb again sometime soon. Thanks for the WONDERFUL Cremosa! Coco and horse shit is all I gotta say... minus the Coco...

Where do you normally locate yourself at?

ATM I am saving up for my new house.... so I cannot afford to go to B&M's nearly as often, but I might have to make a trip out there to see Bobb again sometime soon. Thanks for the WONDERFUL Cremosa! Coco and horse shit is all I gotta say... minus the Coco...

You're welcome here anytime! We'll smoke some cigars slightly better than the Cremosa next time ("Is that even possible?" you might ask...yes...we have Savoys!!)

BTW, Andrew moved to Las Vegas a few months ago, so that is where he currently calls home

5.jpg

We had pizza, beer, scotch, cognac, and wasabi/soy sauce almonds:dr

7.jpg

Oh yeah....I was there too

It started to get a little smoky...I wonder why:
3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

Previously unmentioned CS members in this photo: CigarNation and Savvy

I see a picture of Major Captain Silly on the wall there

Back