Two-Fer Tuesday

Major Captain Silly

Poker for the troops
Been 4 days without a smoke so I lined up a Don Lino Africa Petite Corona & a Camacho SLR Robusto for the evening festivities. Some Bell's Pale Ale was the beverage of choice. The Don Lino started out kinda bland but became a sublime beauty of a smoke at the halfway point. This baby was nubbed which is unusual for me. The Camacho SLR was also a little boring at the first third but really put me in the zone after that. I was rocking out to the XM Radio and watching my dog trying to coax a squirell down from a tree. This was a fantastic night of fantastic smokes for me. Hope everyone else is smoking well.

MCS

Good man. Sounds like a nice evening.

I've got a Triple Maduro ready for the block for this evening, and it promises with it's alluring stare...

But I've wanted to try the Don Lino Afrique (after all, it scored me a free La Aurora that isn't for sale yet).

You said Two-Fer Tuesday and I thought Joe Cigar Daily Deal. This is what is hot for about the next hour. Today's Don Pepin Offering includes:
5 - Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos (6" x 50)
5 - Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso (5.75" x 52).
Sweet deal for sure.:tu

Sounds like a great evening. I am going to have to pick out another smoke to finish off my two for Tuesday. Thanks for the push.

This was a single cigar soir por moi. Went with an opus x petite corona (aka #5). This is the first opus #5 I've had and so far so good. Tons of smoke, even more than usual for an opus. Draw is great though maybe just a tad loose if I want to be picky. At the halfway point the only negative is I have had to touch up a couple times due to an uneven burn. Happy Tuesday MCS!

Wow. Never had an opus burn quite this badly. Luckily the taste makes up for it. I think I may like this one best of all opus. Hopefully the burn is just this one as it was stored well at 63-65% for eight months or so.

Looks like 2-Fer Tuesday for me too...but what do you guys think would taste like anything after a Camacho Triple Maduro? A Camel Wide? Lol

I did Two-Fer Tuesday as well.
Padron x000 torpedo (not sure which one)
Wonderful smoke!!!

Then a Montecristo Vintage 1999
Not impressed by this one.

Maybe if I smoked the Monte first it might have been better.

I like Two-Fer Tuesdays:tu

Back