Two FREE Cigars with my order!!

Cigar Hound

Reading More Posting Less
I won a bid on Famous-Smoke for a 5er of HDM Dark Sumatra's the other day and expected them to come in yesterday as usual. When I get to the office and open the box this morning, to my surprise there are two additional cigars included in my order. :D They are a Drew Estates Natural Root and Drew Estates Natural Dirt Torpedo. :confused: Included with the two Naturals is a brochure from them talking about how the Natural line is misunderstood and everyone thinks of it as ACID's older brother, but that it really isn't even similar, blah, blah, blah...yada, yada. I suppose this is a marketing ploy to get unsuspecting individuals to try the Naturals, that wouldn't ordinarily try them. I'm sure at some point I'll give them a try, but I gotta say these things smell bad. Not like the potpourri smell of ACID's, but funky none the less.
Has anyone else ever tried these? And has anyone been given this deal?

From what I understand the Naturals have Perique and Latikia tobacco in them. These are tobaccos that are usually used in pipe tobacco mixtures and are very heavy in flavor and smell. The Perique is ferminted in trunks of trees for a very long time and you can only get it from one location on this earth, St. James Perish in Louisiana.

I have been wanting to try the Naturals, if these tobaccos add the same flavors and tastes to cigars as they do to pipe tobacco they should be some tasty smokes.

Bill

Free cigars are great.

If you dont like them, they are golfgars or yardgars. Either way they would perish !

Back