TxMatt made my night

mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
TxMatt bombed me at the beginning of the year and one of the cigars that he gave me was a La Rosa Especiale Puesta del Sol Rosado H200 dated 12/2000.

Well,hands down...this was the best cigar that I've ever smoked, ever!!
From beginning to end it was Flawless!!! Perfect burn,draw was perfect,taste was pleasant and smooth as silk.

I never had to do anything to this stick except smoke it and enjoy the experiance of Friday night smoke.:)

Once agian..thanks Matt..you're a true BOTL!!!!:)

Really glad you enjoyed it! As old as the cigars are, they seem to have improved in a very short while. I suspect there might have been some built up ammonia in the box and once I broke the plastic and let them breathe a bit they are really shining now.

As much as you enjoyed them, you should go to Holt's and order yourself a box. They are closing out the remaining inventory. Everything I have received from them has been from 2000 - 2002, and you just can't beat the price. I just wish they still had the Mi Favorita (robusto) vitola left, I am down to my last 5..

-Matt-

mikey202 said:
TxMatt bombed me at the beginning of the year and one of the cigars that he gave me was a La Rosa Especiale Puesta del Sol Rosado H200 dated 12/2000.

Well,hands down...this was the best cigar that I've ever smoked, ever!!
From beginning to end it was Flawless!!! Perfect burn,draw was perfect,taste was pleasant and smooth as silk.

I never had to do anything to this stick except smoke it and enjoy the experiance of Friday night smoke.:)

Once agian..thanks Matt..you're a true BOTL!!!!:)

Back