Uh oh?

actually to be more specific... that exchange is woodbridge nj... about 10 mins from where i am.. there is only 1 current b&m in that town.. which is main street cigars located on main st.. Been there a few times.. older fella, tiny shop nothing like that at all.... id try and look into this further if i were you. hope ive been a lil help

Hope they're legit. Wouldn't be too hard to set up a fake website. Plently of pictures of cigars and cigar rollers on the internet. Hope everything pans out for you

WOW, that is a shady looking site, I think it tried to offer me candy and go for a ride in his car.:z
Hope things work out.

Based on a review I read in a thread here, I bought some cigars from here:

www.thecigarfo.com

That was over two weeks ago... still no cigars, but they did charge my credit card. Should I be worried?

No need to panic. Most of the folks here know about CFO's notoriously slow shipping. I would give them a call and talk to Barb. She should be able to tell you the status of your order. I've ordered from them at least half a dozen times this year and have received every order in good condition. Good luck.

No need to panic. Most of the folks here know about CFO's notoriously slow shipping. I would give them a call and talk to Barb. She should be able to tell you the status of your order. I've ordered from them at least half a dozen times this year and have received every order in good condition. Good luck.

:tpd:
I was in the same boat you're in now. About two weeks went by with nothing but a charge on my card. I called and left a message and a day or so later barb called me up as she was packing my order up herself. I got my #7s a few days later. They are a disorganized bunch but for that kind of stick @ $0.50 a pop I can put up with a little hassle. Now I just know to order more than 1 bundle at a time. :D

Glad some BOTL came to your aid and it looks like things will work out. But that site is embarrassingly bad. It looks like something I made in 9th grade when all I had was access to FrontPage express.

Bobarian and I have both ordered from them without any problems, glad Barb got you all squared away.

I like the $1.75 belicosos and the lonsdales. The 'perfection' isn't a bad Connie for the price but not as much flavor as others out there.

And yes, the website is pretty bad.

A recent order of mine took two weeks to get from NJ to CT.

They could have walked it here quicker. :)

(The cigars did arrive in good shape, though.)

:tpd:
Other than the slow shipping they have very good customer service. I had a very good experience with them and had multiple calls with Barb. As with most discount types of operations they are a little no frills in the website, email and the toll free number depts. They have very good cigars for the price and have quite attentive personal service via the phone. They are in no way shady or fly by night. Good luck with everything.

Back