Ultimate Wine Coolerdor

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
This would only take a little bit of modification :D

exterior_shot_01.jpg
interior_shot_01.jpg

The GE Monogram® Walk-In Wine Vault combines advanced cooling technology, an electronic inventory-management system, insulation, racking, and lighting - all in one spacious, self-contained unit that can be installed in as little as a day.
  • Provides storage for more than one thousand bottles on premium-quality, moisture-resistant redwood racks.
  • Racks are arranged for single-, double- and triple-bottle storage, while also accommodating magnum bottles and crates.
  • Liquid-based, digital thermostat system offers precise control over temperature, allowing adjustment between 50ºF and 70ºF, while maintaining ideal humidity conditions.
  • Stainless steel walls and door have a high-density foam (R-33 value) that helps ensure precise temperature and energy-efficient performance.

That would be the Fort Knox of humi's. I think I'll put on my Christmas list this year.

Judging from the interior pic of that beauty, I think I could fit my bed in there. So, here is the plan....

1) Buy one
2) Put in backyard
3) Dig hole in backyard that runs downhill to neighbor's place (gotta have plumbing)
4) Install solar shower and stove next to oak tree
5) Kick wife and kids out (just not enough room for us all)
6) Herf

Perfect, Ill have my cigars to smoke as I wait out the bad guys in my Panic Room/Walk In Humidor! I hope Jody Foster doesn't mind smoke.

Me to wife:

"Sweetheart, I think it's finally time I get you that walk-in closet with the organizers that you've always wanted!

Think it'll work? :ss

Back