Unknown Blazer Torch Lighter

I got this lighter for Christmas last year and my first thought was, "Great, another torch lighter that will work for about 1 tank of butane and then become a paper weight, at least I didn't pay for this one."

Turns out this thing is great. I've used it exclusively since I got it and have had no problems. It has a built in punch cutter at the bottom which is also all I have used since I got it. Obvioulsy that's no good if you prefer another kind of cut.

You can see from the pictures that mine is pretty well worn, but if you like things to stay shiny, this lighter came with a leather pouch to keep it that way.

I don't know what model this is, and I couldn't find it on Blazer's website, so maybe they don't even make it anymore, but if you can find it, it's a great lighter. I THINK it's around $75.00.

Brother Jebadiah

View attachment 5972

View attachment 5973

That's the Blazer Eagle series triple torch, silver finish. It also comes in gunmetal, black, and blue.

You should be able to find more for around $30 each.

-Matt-

txmatt said:
That's the Blazer Eagle series triple torch, silver finish. It also comes in gunmetal, black, and blue.

You should be able to find more for around $30 each.

-Matt-

I'll take your word for it, Matt. And at $30 this is a GREAT lighter!

Brother Jebadiah

Back