Update...old Sailor

Old Sailor

BOSUN - S.O.B. MEMBER
UPDATE........after waiting in ER for 5 hours, they flooded me with 2 IV'S, took blood and xrays.....now hoping I'll pass the stones. Also have to make appointment with a urologist for scope work:hnso I'm back for now. Thanks for the kind words all.

OH YA THE SCOPE WORK IS CALLED AN ENDA SCOPE...because it goes well you figure it out :r

My friend had kidney stones on more than one occasion. Last time he waited so long in ER that his kidneys almost shut down. Meanwhile, they were helping a girl with a toothache and a boy that cut his finger and assorted other aches and pains that really weren't emergencies. I was not impressed!

Glad that you are on the mend!

Hoping you pass those stones faster than Rex Grossman passes the ball when the Colts defense it blitzing, Dave! ;)

Good well soon, my friend....We are here if you need us.

I know your pain man, Had a stone removed via an exsisting hole, only advice I can offer is a good lazyboy chair and the fetal position in it reclined. thoughts are with you brother.

Thoughts and prayers for you, Dave.

(The emergency room should give you a pager so that you can go out and enjoy a cigar while you wait!:ss)

Well, had my ultrasounds done today, still don't know....must wait for my Dr. to follow up maybe next week......I hate waiting:hn:hn

Back