Upstate SC HERF pics - Warning cornhole pics!

jjirons69

Son of Evil Emperor Zurg
We had a very large time in Greenwood on Saturday. Rob (GoodFella) was gracious enough to invite us to his pad for drinks, food, and cigars. He also lined up a late evening visit to a local water hole for basketball, cute waitresses, and more cigars.

What's more unusual, we had several rounds of Cornhole, which is a new sport to HERF gatherings. Brad (cre8v1) and Stew (tech-ninja) were crowned Cornhole champions, going the afternoon undefeated! They will carry the torch with pride!

We had a great gathering of men and shared a lot of great cigars. The first few pics I snapped were from the puff-puff give of an Iguana Stew thought would be a perfect icebreaker. One word - broomstraw...Needless to say, it wasn't nubbed! Thanks again to Rob for hosting us and putting up with us.

Also, Chad (spooble) joined us at the bar later, but was not pictured in any photos (nor was I, which is probably best for everyone viewing).

rob1.jpg

Ted (tedrodgerscpa) partaking of the Iguana.

rob2.jpg

Brad (cre8v1) enjoing the puff-puff give. Stewart also bombed Brad with one for his enjoyment later.

rob3.jpg

Everyone (left to rght - Mike (mkimbler), Rob (GoodFella), Chris (pyschII), David (rockyr), Brad (cre8v1), Robert (vanderburg), Joey (ir13)) seeing if Robert will turn green from that lovely candela stick.

rob4.jpg

(Pictured - L to R - Joey (ir13), Ted (tedrodgerscpa), Mike (Alpedhuez55), and Stewart (tech-ninja) Joey has a go with the lizard stick.

rob5.jpg

Mike has his turn!

rob6.jpg

Rob and Stew at the cornhole competition.

rob7.jpg

Mike, Mike, and Ted

rob8.jpg

Chris trying to de-throne the Cornhole Champ Brad

rob9.jpg

Joey actually smoking a cigar worth smoking. The Iguanas and Fight Cocks were here, but thankfully short-lived.

Until next time!

Everyone hail your new Club Stogie Cornhole Champions cre8v1 and tech-ninja!!!

Looks like an awesome time...and good call not posting any spooble pics!!

(J/K Chad....you are my Guitar Hero).

Glad the cornhole pics involved beanbags. ;) :r

Looks like a great time.

Hey Mike, looks like you are herfin it up in style in SC as are the rest of you.

I hate you guys! Looking at all the snow in my yard and then seeing you guys relaxing in shirt sleeves and shorts! :ss Looks like a great time! :tu

Great Pics!
A group of grown men playing a game called cornhole? Sorry but this name is hilarious! It must be a Northern thing?

Thank all of you for coming to this herf. You guys rock, the palmetto herfing crew is the best. I just can’t get over how nice you guys are. You made my year by going all the way to come out to greenwood for a herf. I can’t wait to make it to the next one. Thank every one for the very nice cigars because if it was not for you guys I would never get a chance to try most of those cigars. thank all of you for making it out to this herf.

DSCN3005.jpg

DSCN3003.jpg

DSCN3016.jpg

DSCN3018.jpg

DSCN3019.jpg

DSCN3012.jpg

DSCN3008.jpg

Great Pics!
A group of grown men playing a game called cornhole? Sorry but this name is hilarious! It must be a Northern thing?

Don't know where the name came from, but there were very few yankees there (Joey, Rob, Mike, and Robert were the only ones I remember), and the upstate was incredible yesterday!

Someone MUST ding Goodfella's RG for putting this together. BBQ and coffee was ready by the time I got there, and our Lander University Sweethearts at SportsBreak were really easy to look at!

Had a damn great time meeting everyone! I feel a Lake Murray herf coming, so stay tuned!

Looks like an awesome time...and good call not posting any spooble pics!!

(J/K Chad....you are my Guitar Hero).

Glad the cornhole pics involved beanbags. ;) :r

DSCN3018.jpg

Spooble is the fellow on the far left, thus proving he was actually there.

This picture may well have been during the slaying of the monkey d___, I mean Culebra!

A great time was had by all!

Rob (goodfella) asks me, "Why did you ask if my yard was flat?" I reply "I brought my cornhole boards." The look was priceless :)

Got to share a Culebra with some new friends and had a bunch of laughs.

Thanks guys it was great to meet all of you! :tu

A great time was had by all!

Rob (goodfella) asks me, "Why did you ask if my yard was flat?" I reply "I brought my cornhole boards." The look was priceless :)

Got to share a Culebra with some new friends and had a bunch of laughs.

Thanks guys it was great to meet all of you! :tu

hey Stewart, ya didn't make mojitos? You're slippin', bro. ;)

Back