Used Aristocrat Humi

JustWandering

Newbie in the jungle
I can't figure out exactly where to post this, so if I'm in the wrong place, I apologize.

I'm looking for a small, used, temp controlled Aristocrat or similar (if there is such a thing). It would need to be within a day's drive, round trip from Houston. I'd pick it up. I know this is a long shot, but maybe someone is wanting to move up to a bigger Aristocrat, and wants to sell. PM if you're interested.

I'm looking for a small, used, temp controlled Aristocrat or similar (if there is such a thing). It would need to be within a day's drive, round trip from Houston.

With Bob down in the Texas area, you might want to keep an eye on the "ready to ship" or whatever it is that is the Aristocrat website fire sale page. Every now and again if someone backs out of the deal or there is a slight ding they put it on the web site. Just another option

With Bob down in the Texas area, you might want to keep an eye on the "ready to ship" or whatever it is that is the Aristocrat website fire sale page. Every now and again if someone backs out of the deal or there is a slight ding they put it on the web site. Just another option

Good to know, my in-laws are in Garland. I'll have to stop by their shop the next time I'm in town.

Right. I keep an eye on that. I'm just hoping to expand the possibilities a little. Thanks.

FWIW

Spoke to them this aftn as I ordered a mini. I asked about any demo's or damaged in shipping humi's...He stated they package them VERY well and have less than 1 out of 100 ever damaged. and less than that returned and resold. So a bargain from them directly may be tough.

I'd post a "Want to Buy" as well as peruse EVERY cigar site on the net.

Good Luck in your search.

FN in MT

Back