Valentine's Day smoke?

uncballzer

aka Silky
I doubt a lot of BOTL's are going to get to light up today, being with the Mrs. and all. I suppose there's some advantages to being single :tu. Don't have to spend money on flowers and candy, but more for stogies!

So what are all you single guys going to light up for our other brothers on this sad day? Or for those who the wife will let light up, what's yall's smoke today? Think I'm gonna start out with a nice bowl of Squadron Leader right now, and a 64 PAM later tonight.

I have to work tonight, so I am going to smoke a Master Blends 3 Robusto. The boxes we have are a few years old, so I am going to give one a try. :tu

I'm dying for an Oliva Special S, so since I don't have one, I will prolly smoke an RyJ Anniverario corona instead! Hey, I'm on leave tomorrow! WHOOHOO

I'll be smoking a Punch Rare Corojo Rothschild.

My favorite size and brand...after my last punch experience, i bought some from a different B+M

I'm married, and I'm lighting up all day today... Wife is out in the field for work, and today is the day I find out if the current owner of my favorite B&M has sold it to someone else. Either way, I am smoking a padron 26 anni and maybe some other good sticks I can find floating around there.
Scott

I'm married, and I'm lighting up all day today... Wife is out in the field for work, and today is the day I find out if the current owner of my favorite B&M has sold it to someone else. Either way, I am smoking a padron 26 anni and maybe some other good sticks I can find floating around there.
Scott

Now thats impressive, and on Valentine's Day of all days. I can't even get mine to cut the grass.

:r Maybe, a little?

As for my Valentine's Day cigar, there won't be one, as it will make her happy that I don't "stink". Women...........

Married w/ children... but I got my lady some shinny rocks on a chain and my little girls flowers. Now that Ive made my bosses happy I can entertain myself, I'm taking the afternoon to burn a Pepin Black 1973 and maybe enjoy some of that peace and quiet thing Ive heard so much about.

-pm

Absolutely nothing because my wife does not want me to smell like an ashtray during dinner. Happy Valentine's Day all.

Tried to take the day off.

Its been the worst day ever. Probably be smoking nothing.

There is always tommorow though.

I doubt a lot of BOTL's are going to get to light up today, being with the Mrs. and all. I suppose there's some advantages to being single :tu. Don't have to spend money on flowers and candy, but more for stogies!

So what are all you single guys going to light up for our other brothers on this sad day? Or for those who the wife will let light up, what's yall's smoke today? Think I'm gonna start out with a nice bowl of Squadron Leader right now, and a 64 PAM later tonight.

Ha! I married a good one. She grew up with a dad that smoked cigars. Typically the cheaper machine rolled types. So I'm good in that department. My issue is as with the rest that slippery slope and the cost it takes to slide down it.

Graycliff Profesionale Presidente (tasted very nice and a nice long smoke)
Puros Indios Pyramide (loosest cigar I have ever tried to smoke, not very good either)
Por Laranga Petite Corona (should have had three of these instead, very, very tasty)

700th post

Happy Valentines day to me.....the scene of the crime.:ss
DSCN1051.jpg

Unfortunately nothing because I have a wicked bad cold, and also I'm spending it alone as both of us are out of town on business.

Did have an Anejo #50 and an Opus X #4 last night even though I was sick and that didn't help at all. I was worse this morning. I had a nice PAM '26 #9 from Trishield I was planning on having today or tomorrow. Instead my first '26 will have to wait.

While I'm not married my GF of 13 yrs. and I have long stopped buying into that BS holiday. Sure we do something a little special but the days of going all out with gifts and a big dinner out are over. Thank God.

That being said I stopped by the b&m today and picked up 2 A. Fuente Chateau Maddies, a San Cristobal and an H. Upman Signature Maddy. Haven't decided which to burn tonight. Probably the Fuente, maybe the H. Upmann too.

Back