Vector Butane

Boobar

Gorilla
Well after reading several threads about Vector 5X refined butane I placed an order with Cigarmoney tonight for 2 bottles. My $8.00 Wal-Mart Colibri lighter has been giving me some issues lately and after reading some threads I think it may have something to do with the Ronson fuel that I have been using. I really like the look and feel of my Colibri Firebird I would really like it to work as I had envisioned it working. Hopefully the lighter is just plugged with impurity rich butane and can still be saved with the Vector fuel.

Thanks for all the great product reviews and hopefully with this I can salvage my Colibri lighter.

:ss

...I placed an order with Cigarmoney...

That's Cigarmony :D

While I have had bad experiences with Colibri lighters in general, I have had great experience with Vector Quintuplus actually getting lighters that previously didn't work to fire up!

Just make sure to purge all the old fuel out (several times, so it's completely empty) prior to filling.

I hope this helps

~Mark

That's Cigarmony :D

While I have had bad experiences with Colibri lighters in general, I have had great experience with Vector Quintuplus actually getting lighters that previously didn't work to fire up!

Just make sure to purge all the old fuel out (several times, so it's completely empty) prior to filling.

I hope this helps

~Mark

Sorry about the typo please don't take offense, I will be the first to admit that I am a terrible speller. :tu

Get it right biotch!!! ha ha, just kidding. After dealing with Mark on many sales, Cigarmony is my first stop to shop for cigar supplies!!!

I got the email today that it shipped already, now that's service. This is my first purchase from Cigarmony but it won't be the last.

Sorry about the typo please don't take offense, I will be the first to admit that I am a terrible speller. :tu

No problem at all, people do it all the time (so much so, that I purchased and forwarded cigarmonEy.com to cigarmony.com) :r

Vector isn't bad, I prefer Lava. I sell both to my customers though, I just find that Lava burns better and hotter than Vector. Just my :2.

Vector isn't bad, I prefer Lava. I sell both to my customers though, I just find that Lava burns better and hotter than Vector. Just my :2.

Vector has got to be better than the Ronson fuel that I have been using. I had seen some people talking about Lava but I couldn't come up with any good places to by it from online.

i've been using lava but my local ran out-got a can of vector tonite instead-bigger can for the same $-the thing i noticed is that lava is 5x refined, but the vector can says 5x+ refined-haven't used it yet, hafta decide once i do

I've been using Vector from the begenning in all my lighters. But that gives me nothing to compare to. Never had a problem with any from the cheapest in my golf bag to the pricey. I must note that I purge my lighters prior to all refills. But as my pappy said "if it's not broke, don't mess with it".

I got my order of Vector butane from Cigarmony yesterday and all I can say is WOW!!!! I drained the old Ronson fluid out of my Colibri and refilled it with the Vector and the lighter is a whole new animal. It fires on the first click every time and the flame appears to be taller and stronger than before. I guess the the right fuel really makes a difference.

Thanks to Mark @ Cigarmony for the great butane and for the great service and shipping.

I'm almost out of Colibiri fuel. I think I'm going to give this stuff a shot. I almost bought it at my local B&M the other day, but stopped because I said there's no way such CHEAP (comparitively speaking) fuel can be any good.

I'm almost out of Colibiri fuel. I think I'm going to give this stuff a shot. I almost bought it at my local B&M the other day, but stopped because I said there's no way such CHEAP (comparitively speaking) fuel can be any good.

Definitely give Vector some consideration. The other nice thing is that if you order from Cigarmony you get 2 gigantic cans that should last just shy of forever.

:ss

I've been using Vector from the begenning in all my lighters. But that gives me nothing to compare to. Never had a problem with any from the cheapest in my golf bag to the pricey. I must note that I purge my lighters prior to all refills. But as my pappy said "if it's not broke, don't mess with it".
I use both in my Dupont Xtend and haven't really noticed a difference. I'll have to pay closer attention.

I picked up a can of vector today and I purged/filled my triple flame. I almost burned my kitchen down. :BS

I noticed now that when I let go of the "clicker", the flame will stay there for a second or two before it goes out. Any idea why that would happen with the new fuel?

I picked up a can of vector today and I purged/filled my triple flame. I almost burned my kitchen down. :BS

I noticed now that when I let go of the "clicker", the flame will stay there for a second or two before it goes out. Any idea why that would happen with the new fuel?
My triple does the same thing. I adjusted the flame down and that seemed to help!

I was having a major problem with my Lotus lighters (Table Tops) and the Colibri fuel I was using with them. No matter what I did while refilling these lighters..they would spit and sputter and the flame wasn't as strong as it should be and the lighter would stop working after 2 days. It frustrated me so much, I almost sent these lighters back to Lotus to get fixed, cause I swore there was a problem internally.

Then I decided to try a different fuel..

I decided to buy some Vector Fuel from Cigarmony. Once I got the fuel..I totally emptied both lighters and fueled them up with the Vector. It took me a few tries with my "go to" lighter..because of the Colibri fuel. The other table top fired up instantly..and both lighters are back to normal..better then ever.

I always thought the term "refine" was such HOGWASH...boy was I wrong.

Colibri fuel isn't even in the same stratosphere as Vector.

Gah, i am stuck with ronson fuel.....
its all i can get here, i guess i will have to start researching where i can get some vector or lava out in Aus.

James

Back