Vector Thundra table lighter

ekkse

Newbie in the jungle
Greetings fellow BTOLs:

This is my first post so go easy on me. I received this Perdomo logo Vector Thundra table lighter this week. It was a deal I could not pass up. It was the Monster Deal of the day at Famous Smoke Shop ($19.95 free shipping too!). I even ordered one for a colleague of mine at work. It is about the size of a small deck of cards but has a lot of heft, all metal construction, and throws out plenty of heat, or as Emeril says..."Kicks it up a Notch". This lighter has a nice looking brushed gunmetal finish with a Perdomo Cigar logo. The refill valve is kind of oversized, therefore it is a little tricky to fill up because you have to line up the valve just right so as not to spray butane all over your fingers. Other guys at work were asking me keep an eye out for similar deals in the future. I'm sure it will not be the last lighter that I buy. You can never have enough lighters.

Pics accompanying your posts to tease the Jungle with cigar accessory pr0n would be awesome too.

You will get the hang of it soon enough!

I also bought this last week when it was on cigarmonster. I love it. I was planning on getting one of the Alec Bradley burners, but couldn't pass this one up for the price.

Back