Vector (Tri-Pump) Table Torch

Costa

Cohibo Aficionado
Toying with the idea of buying one for myself.......they look really nice.

Any feedback on these? Seems to be two, a single and a triple flame.

Thank you.

I own one. Nice lighter that holds a ridiculous amount of fuel (stock up on that vector butane). I haven't had any problems but I also haven't had it that long.

I own the triple flame one. It however, is a butane hog. Most triple flames are though. I like it but make sure you shop around for them. The prices on them are all over the place. If I remember correctly I bought mine from cigartoyz awhile back for under a hundred when there was a sale going on but I've seen them over 150 in alot of places. I believe on average they are about $110.00.
Also it is definitely not the most portable lighter in the world so unless you have some where to smoke nearby it may not be worth it. I also own one of Vector's Thundra table lighters which I believe is the same triple torch system but in a smaller flip open style but also has a huge tank capacity. I picked that one up from Rob at Taboo. Hope that helped.

I own the triple flame one. It however, is a butane hog. Most triple flames are though. I like it but make sure you shop around for them. The prices on them are all over the place. If I remember correctly I bought mine from cigartoyz awhile back for under a hundred when there was a sale going on but I've seen them over 150 in alot of places. I believe on average they are about $110.00.
Also it is definitely not the most portable lighter in the world so unless you have some where to smoke nearby it may not be worth it. I also own one of Vector's Thundra table lighters which I believe is the same triple torch system but in a smaller flip open style but also has a huge tank capacity. I picked that one up from Rob at Taboo. Hope that helped.

Helped big time, thank you. Looking for a nice table type lighter like that to keep on the back deck, and that fits the bill. Going to start shopping around, thanks so much for the time bud.

Back