Vegas Cubanas Coronas

hoosier

ChestBeater
I posted a week or so ago, that I picked up a box of these. I bought the box without ever smoking this line by Don Pepin, but based on the reviews I read about it and my past experience with Pepin's cigars, I pulled the trigger on the box.

I enjoyed this cigar, but it's not as complex as some of the other Pepins I have smoked. It is a medium bodied smoke that I would feel comfortable smoking after a light lunch. I am definitely glad that I picked up a box, especially for the price I paid, which comes out to about $4 per stick. I will revisit these again once they have a couple months of age on them.

I posted a week or so ago, that I picked up a box of these. I bought the box without ever smoking this line by Don Pepin, but based on the reviews I read about it and my past experience with Pepin's cigars, I pulled the trigger on the box.

I enjoyed this cigar, but it's not as complex as some of the other Pepins I have smoked. It is a medium bodied smoke that I would feel comfortable smoking after a light lunch. I am definitely glad that I picked up a box, especially for the price I paid, which comes out to about $4 per stick. I will revisit these again once they have a couple months of age on them.
:tpd: very nice smoke, very different from any other pepin ive had...slight hints of pepper and creamy

Back