Vegas fun with ILLINOISEHOOSIER!

Guitarman-S.T-

...Got Metal?
It was great having the HOOSIER himself stop into the shop, It was filled with plenty of smoke when we left consecutively, and always a blast.
Here are some pics, MAINLY they consist of a heart felt horror that had accrued in my humidor...
My BIG ole' bamboo got a little wet, and just had to show Shaun, and to think he was going to fire that beast up...
how was that anyways ;) jk
Come in anytime brotha, your always welcome-
S.T-

DSC05395-1.jpg

DSC05399-1.jpg

DSC05400-1.jpg

DSC05463.jpg

He told me to wring that big bamboo out and keep the cigar juice. If I put it on another cigar, I'd have that buttery toasty taste everyone talks about!

It was a blast! Can;'t ask for more, good smokes and now a new buddy to look up in Vegas....course, he did have to give me that little spanish speaking number...:ss:ss

He told me to wring that big bamboo out and keep the cigar juice. If I put it on another cigar, I'd have that buttery toasty taste everyone talks about!

It was a blast! Can;'t ask for more, good smokes and now a new buddy to look up in Vegas....course, he did have to give me that little spanish speaking number...:ss:ss

Oh man lmao your great brotha!
now the JUICE, is actual concentrated plume... but MUCH better. You can put that on anything and it will bring out that buttery toast sensation in ANY cigar!:chk:dr

Back